1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Your selctions for this weekend?

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by irish_ace, Sep 9, 2011.

1. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

Barnsley v Leicster - Barnsley could be minus as many as five players through injury when they take on Leicster City. Strikers Craig Davis (Groin) and Ricardo Vaz Te (Thigh) and midfielders Miles Addison, (Ankle) Nathan Doyle (Groin) and Reuben Noble-Lazarus. A number may return to face Leicster but they should be too strong. Add to this a Jermain Beckford Leicster debut 3 points should be heading the foxes way.

West Ham v Portsmouth- If West ham are serious about getting back into the premier league Upton Park must become a fortress. With the likes Guy Dembel, Papa Bouba Dip, David Bentley, Henri Lansbury and Sam Baldock added to an already impressive line up surely West ham will be too strong. Portsmouth are unbeaten in their last three but the westham players, still buzzing from defeating forest 4-1 away from home should dispose of Pompey and their bell ringer.

Huddersfield v Tranmere Rovers- Tranmere minus their playmaker Andy Robinson, (Hamstring strain) defender Mark McChrystal, (Foot injury) Martin Devaney (Hamstring) should find huddersfield too difficult to handle. Add to this the return of Huddersfield skipper Peter Clarke (Defender) and with the likes of striker Jordan Rhodes 3 points to huddersfield.

Colchester v Leyton Orient- Bottom of the league and with further inury woe to contend with, Skipper Stephen Dawson (Ankle), Elliot Omozusi (Calf) and Jonathan Tehoue (Broken arm) all injured mid week against Dagenham and Redbridge. These players join in the treatment room Goalkeepers Jamie Jones and David Button. Their are also doubts overdefender Scott Cuthbert (calf) and midfielder Matthew Spring (groin) Colchester drew their last game 1-1 with Scunthorpe, beat oldham before that 4-1 at home and lost away to huddersfield 3-2. i say Colchester 3 points.

Cheltenham v Macclesfield- Macclesfield travel away to Cheltenham and will be forced to contend with the absence of four players. Waide Fairhurst (ankle), Jack Cudworth (ankle), Paul Morgan (broken arm) and Tom Fisher. (knee ligament) Key players missing and the fact that Cheltenham are injury-free and at home, they defeated Crawley Town here 3-1 3 points is their for the taking and they should capitalise.

These are my selections for the weekend, good luck with your betting. Who are you having a punt on?
    MickeyPaul likes this.
  2. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Leicester was one I was intending to back (which probably infuriates ONEDUNME). I haven't really finalised anything as yet though.

I wish you good luck and welcome.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Welcome and good luck Irish.

It could be the way you post but am i right in detecting an injury persuasion in the way you pick your selections? nothing wrong in that, it just make the results more interesting to me.
  4. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

Yeah this is usually how i approach my betting...have a good read about on a friday and see whos depleted
  5. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

with an extra interest in defensive casualties
  6. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

thanks mickey
  7. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

And I hope you don't mind the default avatar too much. :lol Willie Pettigrew it is.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Ahhhh! thats what it is, at first i thought we had a Jtw imposter.
  9. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

luv the hair but i think ill be changing it :p
  10. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

was pettigrew the scottish pele
  11. slick

slick Administrator

more the scottish peleb
  12. slick

slick Administrator

fcuk me, another rag on the board! did i say welcome earlier, I take that back.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I work with lads (rags) that would pay good money for that avatar:lol
  14. irish_ace

irish_ace New Member

my mate sent it too me :)