• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

2017 Grand National

S

SAMOAN

My 3, all at EW prices -

DOUBLE SHUFFLE
at 40's

WOUNDED WARRIOR at 66's

REGAL ENCORE at 80's

I've gone for VIEUX LION ROUGE (16/1) and UCELLO CONTI (25/1).

Also backed in the '10 to be placed' market THE LAST SAMURI (2.14) (great jumper) and VIEUX LION ROUGE (2.3), and layed DEFINITELY RED (2.36) (failed to complete both chasing outings in big fields).

good luck!

Like Drop Out Joe

Each Way @ 40-1 [Stan James] 5 places

The fresh horse in the race

OneforArthur and Rogue Angel for me, both E/W

Well done me and RC lol, I even had a run for my money with Rogue Angel, when that started to fade I thought that's it for another year then up steps One for Arthur.

I obviously didn't press the post button earlier.........

I have a decent antepost bet on Cause of Causes but also added The Last Samurai and More of That

One of the so called Pro's on RacingUK this morning laughed when someone mentioned the eventual winner -"Thank can't stay in this ground" he said.

Cunt

Well done chaps - bet you would have got a better price than the one it ended up at too.

I spent the best part of an hours putting bets on for friends and family this morning and, unusually, hardly one even placed in the first five/six. Usually takes me another hour to sort out the payment amounts each year:)

Betfred making themselves look a shambles of an amateur outfit. The only bookie who has to stop taking bets on their website so that they can settle the National market:lol

Well done Slick :thumb

Well done chaps - bet you would have got a better price than the one it ended up at too.

No, it was 14/1 when I backed it this morning at the local bookies. Take it it was a longer price online this morning?

I can't say I noticed to be honest mate. I'm just going by the way that the TV stations were reporting a lot of money being staked on it throughout the day. I assumed it must have been a bigger price earlier.

Well done Slick :thumb

No, it was 14/1 when I backed it this morning at the local bookies. Take it it was a longer price online this morning?

I got it at 17/1 at around 4pm

Back