• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Cheltenham Day 3 - Thursday 16/3

S

Sean

Cheltenham Day 3 (Top 3) - Thursday 16th March

1.30 (1) Mighty Potter (2) Stage Star (3) Banbridge
2.10 (1) Maxxum (2) Thanksforthehelp / Glimpse Of Gala (3) Salvador Ziggy / Captain Morgs
2.50 (1) Shishkin (2) Blue Lord (3) Envoi Allen
3.30 (1) Blazing Khal (2) Teahupoo (3) Klassical Dream
4.10 (1) So Scottish (2) Midnight River (3) Fugitif / Hereditary Rule
4.50 (1) Luccia (2) You Wear It Well (3) Magical Zoo / Endless Escape
5.30 (1) Stumptown (2) Royal Thief (3) Ballykeel

2.10 - HECTOR JAVILEX and LEVEL NEVERENDING - Both young enough to have more improvement in them at 16's and 25's respectively.

My fingers will be crossed for Davey Russell to have a good day today and tomorrow in what will probably be his last two days at Cheltenham although I will be opposing him on the odds on fav in the first. I always look for his rides every year and he normally pops up with one for me. Top man. I just hope today it isn't the 330 race as I've backed something else.

130 I'm on Stage Star antepost ew 3 places at 10/1 so the removal of Banbridge has done me a favour, reducing the field to 7.

210 Couple of big ones with Itchy feet (currently 50/1) simply because I love the Bowen brothers and for no other reason and Hector Javilex at 18s and 6 places but I'll be cheering Davey Russell home on Maxum at 11/2. Jonjo hasn't had a winner yet and he normally does. Could this be it?

250 I've backed GA Law for the Grand National at a big price so I've had to have a bit on it today and I'm with DR again ew at 11/1 on Fury Road

330 Home by the Lee ew 15/2 is my bet but I have a free bet offer from a loser I had in the week so I'll stick that on DR's who is on favourite Teahupoo at 5/2.

410 Fugitif ew (Bowen) ew at 10/1 and Shakem uparry 20/1 7 places

450 If the field wasn't so big, I would be lumping on the fav but not at 7/4 with the uncertainty that that brings. I'll be on Ahorsewithnoname ew 28/1 and DR ew on Halka du tabert ew 11/1 4 places

530 Amateur race but there are some seasoned and accomplished pilots involved and I would normally look to be on one of those and this one is no exception with the brilliant JJ Codd riding Dunboyne at 6/1

1.30 - MIGHTY POTTER
2.10 - GOOD TIME JONNY
2.50 - SHISHKIN, HITMAN (ew)
3.30 - KLASSICAL DREAM, PAISLEY PARK (ew)
4.10 - IL RIDOTO, CHAMPAGNE GOLD (ew)
4.50 - YOU WEAR IT WELL, AHORSEWITHNONAME (ew), JETARA (ew), SHECOULDBEANYTHING (ew)
5.30 - BALLYKEEL (ew), DEFI BLEU (ew), MUSICAL SLAVE (ew), EMIR SACREE (ew), DIDERO VALLIS (ew)

I fancy at least one big priced winner today! :thumb

4.50 - JETARA - Holds some fair bumper / hurdle form and her stamina will come in handy today at 25's.

5.30 - PUNITIVE - Had looked progressive prior to lacklustre last run. Does however hold some decent course form and the trip not a problem at 28's.

1.30 - MIGHTY POTTER
2.10 - GOOD TIME JONNY
2.50 - SHISHKIN, HITMAN (ew)
3.30 - KLASSICAL DREAM, PAISLEY PARK (ew)
4.10 - IL RIDOTO, CHAMPAGNE GOLD (ew)
4.50 - YOU WEAR IT WELL, AHORSEWITHNONAME (ew), JETARA (ew), SHECOULDBEANYTHING (ew)
5.30 - BALLYKEEL (ew), DEFI BLEU (ew), MUSICAL SLAVE (ew), EMIR SACREE (ew), DIDERO VALLIS (ew)

I fancy at least one big priced winner today! :thumb

Great shouts Seen with Good time Johnny and You wear it well, 9/1 and 16/1 respectively:beer
Hitman E/W too @ 22/1

A nice winner and some lovely placed horses from ODM too:clap

Great shouts Seen with Good time Johnny and You wear it well, 9/1 and 16/1 respectively:beer
Hitman E/W too @ 22/1

Cheers mate, a definite improvement on the previous two days :p

0 winners Tues
1 winner Wed
2 winners Thurs
3 winners tomorrow? :lookaround

Back