• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Cheltenham Festival Day 2 Wed 11th March

ONEDUNME

Administrator
Race 1 Neptune Novice Hurdle

Race 2 RSA Chase

Race 3 Coral Cup

Race 4 Queen Mother Champion Chase

Race 5 Cross Country Chase

Race 6 Fred Winter Handicap Hurdle

Race 7 Champion Bumper

Feel free to put up your comments and fancies

3.20-Mr Mole

Each Way @ 10-1 [Paddy Power] BOG

Hail the new kid on the block

5.15-Bellshill

Each Way @ 16-1 [Bet 365] 1/4 1234

In my opinion will be the best of the Mullins runners

Good luck Topdog :thumb

A couple of small bets for me..

E.W Lucky 15

1.30 Windsor Park
2.05 Apache Jack
4.40 Zarib
5.15 Wait For Me

E.W Patent

2.05 If In Doubt
3.20 Champagne Fever
5.15 Moon Racer

my racing knowledge is limited but having an interest bet seeing as its Cheltenham and nearly every horse is trying to win

1:30 Beast of Burden
2:40 Taglitele
4:00 Quantitativeeasing
5:15 Pylonthepressure

e.w. lucky fifteen

Amazing - three races three winners .on sire de G next and me mole ew-will post soon as I can

traeth has had two good runs so far so I hope that continues with quant'ing in next. small win bet on duke of Luke 11/2 and a decent ew bet on Charingworth at 20/1

440 wasn't on Sam in the last one he won but in him in 440 all yours 12/1 and box office ew at 16/1.

4:00 Quantitativeeasing

We were damned unlucky there Traeth. Whilst it is impossible to say with certainty that it would have won if it hadn't been taken out, it would be impossible to say that it wouldn't either. I wish I'd checked the odds in running on betfair at the time. I'd guess at maybe 6/4 - it was going so well.

As posted elsewhere, I was on Moon Racer in the last and with 6 winners out of the 14 so far, I'd have been well, well up at level stakes but I don't bet to level stakes so I'm not well, well up - not even well up - just up a bit but I'd settle for that and I'd settle for it for the rest of the week as well given that losing money is a given on a normal Cheltenham week. We don't do it for the money this week, we do it for the interest/excitement.

Bring on Thursday!

Back