• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Cheltenham Festival Day 4 Fri 13th March

ONEDUNME

Administrator
Race 1 Triumph Hurdle

Race 2 County Hurdle

Race 3 Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle

Race 4 Cheltenham Gold Cup

Race 5 Foxhunter Chase

Race 6 Conditionals Handicap Hurdle

Race 7 Grand Annual

Feel free to put up your comments and fancies

4.00-Salsify...each way @ 11-1 [Betway]

5.15-Blood Cotil...each way @ 10-1 [Ladbrokes]

The Irish to finish the meeting as they started

2.05: The Game Changer
2.40: Martello Tower
4.00: Salsify
5.15: Blood Cotil

my Friday 13th lucky fifteen , sorry topdog I've got your two selections in my four

Only gong to have a dabble on the Gold Cup.
I've gone for both Road to riches and Bobs worth e/w.

well done with Martello tower Traeth. just the one place so far for me so down on the day so far.

I've been on silv conti - decent enough bet to put me back in front for the day with the downside being that I'll be about level for the week if I don't get a return from SC or coney gree ew or carlingford lock so I'll be playing with my own money again

well that's me up for the week whatever happens now.

400 on the fringe ew and paint the clouds win

440 JPM horses ew both 12/1

515 I had a decent bet on Eastlake on the strength of the rumour that AP might change his mount overnight and the price would collapse.. that hasn't happened but I think it's the better horse if the two anyway.

two ew on old Henry and festive affair to finish the week off with a bit of cash in my pocket for a change

well that's me up for the week whatever happens now.

400 on the fringe ew and paint the clouds win -WON 6/1 (got 8/1)

515 I had a decent bet on Eastlake on the strength of the rumour that AP might change his mount overnight and the price would collapse.. that hasn't happened but I think it's the better horse if the two anyway.

2ND 12/1 (got 14/1)

Best Cheltenham I've had for a few years. Still kicking myself for a few mistakes so too angry to allow myself the smug satisfaction that should really be due to me:banghead

The one place so far for me so down on the day so far.

Back