• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

English Premier League betting 6th & 7th October

ONEDUNME

Administrator
06 Oct 12:45 UK Man City v Sunderland 2/7 9/2 9/1
06 Oct 15:00 UK Wigan v Everton 13/5 12/5 21/20
06 Oct 15:00 UK Swansea v Reading 10/11 5/2 3/1
06 Oct 15:00 UK Chelsea v Norwich 1/4 5/1 10/1
06 Oct 15:00 UK West Brom v QPR 19/20 5/2 14/5
06 Oct 17:30 UK West Ham v Arsenal 3/1 5/2 10/11
07 Oct 13:30 UK Southampton v Fulham 13/8 12/5 8/5
07 Oct 15:00 UK Liverpool v Stoke 1/2 3/1 6/1
07 Oct 15:00 UK Tottenham v Aston Villa 4/9 17/5 6/1
07 Oct 16:00 UK Newcastle v Man Utd 13/5 5/2 EVS

Odds from William Hill

Odds look about right and nothings really jumping out for me, i might have a wee dabble on Newcastle though because United still look very gullible at the back and the way Ba is playing at the moment you cannot see him not scoring.
Saying that you cannot see RVP not scoring either lol, I may go for btts and the overs instead for this has the makings of a goal fest, now expect a 0-0.

I haven't had a good look yet but I'm going to take the West Brom odds now. They'll be nearer 4/5 at on Saturday

I like the look of West Brom, also Swansea & Fulham, although I think i'd want more than 8/5 to actually back Fulham tbh

I concur with West Brom, don't know how I never spotted that.
Swansea look a bit hit and miss at the moment for me Swoops and I'd feel more confident about Fulham if Berbatov plays as they lacked a bit of bite up front at the weekend, as ODM mentioned last week though Duff is having a blinding season and will cause Sothampton problems.

Nothing for me in the 1X2 market this week.

The only one i've taken slight interest in is a scorer bet in the Liverpool v Stoke game.

Nuri Sahin has popped up in the right place twice and got lucky with another shot in his last two starts for Liverpool. I actually went to look for a scorer bet with Raheem Sterling (we know what will happen now) but was taken in by Sahin's price, he's 5/1 to score anytime and 16/1 to score first.
With Jonjo Shelvey serving a 3 game domestic ban but being eligible for tonights Europa game with Udinese, i'm sure Sahin will start against Stoke on Sunday.

Small stakes.

Arsenal for me. West Ham done ok against a poor QPR team but Arsenal will be a different story although they aren't the finished article yet and that got shown up last weekend.

I'm not backing the odds on so I'll see what the Asian offers.

-0.5 is Even money. Thank you very much. That'll do for me

Good shout Keggers, thats another that passed me by, is some cnut changing these odds on a daily basis?
Arsenal at nay on evens is a definately one for me, ok the hammers look to be in a good vane of form but they haven't met anybody of note yet, Arsenal will be West Hams first real test of the season and from what I've seen of both teams so far Arsenal do have more than a slight edge.

Wouldn't disagree with Sahin either Punt should he get a game from the off, I would only hope Rodgers rested him tonight in readiness for Stoke and tell the truth just by looking at Liverpools lineup tonight I would say that was the case. 5/1 @ anytime looks reasonable to me.

Reading 10/3
QPR 10/3
West Ham 16/5
Wigan 3/1

Ive had one bet on the prem games all season, its usually priced pretty well but I actually found four worth having a look at this week.

Are you backing WBA early to lay off later ODM? That would make more sense because that price is not very good right? WBA are running pretty well at the moment, i think QPR will take the game to them, try and win, 10/3 is a good price, 10/1 at -1 also I like.

Reading 10/3 at Swansea, reading will be a lot better than they have been so far, they wont suffer from a lack of confidence and again I think theyll go out to win this one, i like 10/3, I couldnt back Swansea at evens and feel confident. Tbh I wont back Reading here but I probably should.

West Ham 16/5, Sam Allardyce is very good at home in the prem, I dont think theyll out muscle Arsenal, nothing like that, I just think its a really tough game for Arsenal to win, mid week champions league game followed by an away game, dont managers always complain about that?.. 16/5, West Ham will win this game 1 times out of 4 at least so its a price ill have to take.

Wigan 3/1 at home to Everton, Ill prob give it a miss but Wigan are playing well.. I suppose if they do get ahead just cant trust them to keep the lead and they do never finish enough of the chances they create.

QPR 10/3
QPR -1 10/1
West Ham 16/5

Arsenal for me. West Ham done ok against a poor QPR team but Arsenal will be a different story although they aren't the finished article yet and that got shown up last weekend.

I'm not backing the odds on so I'll see what the Asian offers.

get right in there. West ham to be fsir done ok and arsenals final ball was again woeful. If they click one day arsenal will beat somebody 8 or more nil

Back