• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

FA Cup betting 22-23rd November

slick

Administrator
English FA Cup
22 Nov 19:15 UK Stourbridge v Plymouth 3.25 3.40 1.91
22 Nov 19:45 UK Gillingham v Bournemouth 2.30 3.20 2.62
22 Nov 19:45 UK Tamworth v Hinckley Utd 1.57 3.50 5.00
22 Nov 19:45 UK Aldershot v Maidenhead 1.28 4.50 8.00
22 Nov 19:45 UK Southend v Preston 2.00 3.30 3.10
22 Nov 19:45 UK Grimsby v Port Vale 2.62 3.20 2.30
22 Nov 19:45 UK Scunthorpe v Wimbledon 1.61 3.50 4.50
22 Nov 19:45 UK Wrexham v Cambridge Utd 1.83 3.30 3.60
22 Nov 19:45 UK Oxford City v Redbridge 1.44 3.75 6.00
23 Nov 19:15 UK Bath v Dag & Red 2.87 3.30 2.10
23 Nov 19:45 UK Walsall v Exeter 2.20 3.20 2.80

Odds William Hill

You've got to think Stourbridge are worth a bet. Possibly only against Plymouth, because the motivation cant be great, but its a sell out, temporary stands, the lot. 2700 they reckon. Be fucking murder round there that night, must remember that driving home.
I'm onto the Stourbridge brains trust as we speak. Tempting price at home, first ever appearance in the FA Cup proper.
Dunno why its 7:15? Maybe the star strikers got an ankle tag or something.

Got a soft spot for Stourbridge. same ground as the cricket, played against them a few times. got relegated down to us for playing a Pakistani test player & fiddling his registration, said he was the waiter in the Kashmir & had never been let out the country. Smelt a rat when the quickies bouncer landed in Birmingham city centre :lol They didnt like paying bills either, I had to threaten to close them down in about '94-ish for non-payment of business rates.....

Word on the street is a 4 nil win yesterday, confidence is high, patriotic home support. You'd have to be loyal to travel away there on a tuesday night early KO wouldnt you? Team news will be forthcoming, but they'll never have a better chance of round 2

Stourbridge are at full strength, & are 'as confident as its possible to be'. They believe its their time, their chance. Live on ESPN no less, 2700 sell out. Have contacts through to the management who say 'get on' :thumb

Go on then swoops. I'll have some of them. 3/1 with lads is bet i can get.

I've been persuaded as well; I'm on double chance at 5/6. I've no idea whether it's value or not, but the consensus seems to be with Swoops that Stourbridge are really up for it.

Also on Maidenhead double chance. I got 5/2, but one or two go 11/4 which seems good to me. We should win comfortably, but we were lucky to get a draw in the first game and were dire in losing at home at the weekend, and our away form has generally been better than at home. Maidenheal slowed the game down excellently in the first game (so I'm told - I wasn't there) and if they can frustrate us for the first half hour and the crowd get nervous, who knows? Anyway, we should win but I think we're too short.

All small (miniscule) fun stakes because I've no idea how to price these sorts of games.

I nearly doubled Stourbridge with Aldershot, & then nearly with United & Bayern, but gone the single in the end.
2 of the RFO tipsters have tipped Stour, possibly explaing Hills couponprive of 9/4 rather than the advertised 10/3.

Plymouth have lost 8 of 10 away games, conceding 24 in the process. In Stours last 6 theyve scored 5, 5, 3, 6, 3 & 4 & if they win their games in hand they are top (so I'm told). Top of their league is Totton who scored 8 past Bradford Park Avenue recently. Pub news is that Stour miss one midfielder from saturday through suspension but have a defender back

Who the fuck are Sourbridge? Anyway, have lumped on, they'd better win, Swoops, or you're going (back) on my special list :devilish

I'm another one on Stourbridge , got on yesterday but didn't post as I didn't want to jinx your bet , but now you can put all the blame on seen if they lose.
I'm not a Jonah honest

You know that bit where I put that 2 of the RFO tipsters have tipped Stourbridge :unsure

Just thought I'd point that out at this stage :leaving

Plymouth down to 10 men and up till then stourbridge have probably been best team so fingers crossed

Plymouth down to 10 men, Stourbridge down to 2.12.

Don't expect any comments from Swoops, he's playing snooker.

I've text him the score.:thumb

2-0 final score , great call there swoops , thanks

p,s, hope yorkie was on it

Nice shout on Stourbridge. I went for a double with Birmingham :beer

I was quite happily confident until Seen said he'd 'lumped' on it :unsure

For some reason the Texas Chainsaw massacre came to mind

Back