• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Football Betting Friday 13th September to Monday 16th September

I've had a nibble on Sheff Utd to beat Hull tonight.

I also fancy Villa to beat Everton but odds are a bit skinny.

No Conference North football this week so a couple of small goalscorer bets

The Liverpool line up v Forest will be interesting, especially across the front three. Changes could be made against Forest with the likes of Jota having played the first 3 for Liverpool and also 2 for Portugal. Nunez on the other hand has played just 32 minutes for Liverpool and has had to sit out for country due to a 5 game ban. There;s talk too of Chiesa making his debut.
We could see all of Salah, Jota, Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo and Chiesa all getting varied game time here, ahead of the away trip to Milan, midweek but the one goalscorer i'm taking a chance on tomorrow is Nunez.
He scored and won MOTM in this fixture last season. He also grabbed a 99th minute winner in a 1-0 win in the reverse fixture.

First Goalscorer @ 5.6
Anytime scorer @ 2.28

Agree with Kegman about Villa v Everton. I'm waiting for Morgan Rodgers to score his first goal of the season. He's starting to look like a good player and it's only a matter of time before it comes. He's been excellent in Villa's opening 3 games and has come close on a few occasions. I'm hoping tomorrow's the day.

First Goalscorer @ 8.5
Anytime scorer @ 3.50

Back