• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Football Betting Friday 30th August to Monday 2nd September

Punter

Conference North

Scunthorpe @ 2.18
Chorley @ 2.05
Warrington @ 1.95
Hereford @ 3.40
Darlington @ 3.15

Trebles and up

I'm throwing Hereford in on the price. Brackley are one of the smallest clubs in the league but they are the best funded and have just missed out on Promotion in the past two seasons.
Hereford are W2 D3 so far and have improved last seasons opening form. It's taken us 5 games to score 9 goals, it took us 12 games last season and we'd already lost twice.
All the same Brackley are worthy favourites and i'd happily take another draw.

Warrington are possibly the best value of the 5 selections

Scunthorpe have just kicked off

Adding a couple of underdogs

Southampton @ 4.30
Blackburn @ 4.10

Singles & Double

Blackburn look a half decent price at Burnley. They looked pretty decent at home to Derby on the opening day.
I don't rate Scott Parker as a manager and it's only a matter of time before he gets found out in the championship too.

Nice start with Scunthorpe Punt, GL with the rest.

Nothing catches my eye in the Prem this week so for a bit of interest I'm just gonna have a boring City, Liverpool, Arsenal treble @ 3.44 in the hope Arsenal or Liverpool let me down lol
I know exactly what's going to happen now though :lol

On Paper good tests for both Arsenal and Liverpool to see exactly where they're at, I thought Arsenal got a bit lucky last weekend but Liverpool haven't been tested yet, United as usual against Liverpool should be up for this one and like last year try and subdue them intent on getting everyone behind the ball just to avoid defeat, hoping for the odd counter.
It worked a few times for Ten Hag last season against the better teams , be interesting to see if he grows a pair and tries anything different with a good transfer spend pre season and new players.

Conference North

Scunthorpe @ 2.18
Chorley @ 2.05
Warrington @ 1.95
Hereford @ 3.40
Darlington @ 3.15

Trebles and up

Managed to get a treble up, the biggest priced three.

This league is tough to call but i watch a fair bit of it so i don't look outside of this league too much for a bet these days.
A full fixture list tomorrow night, a few tempters but the one that looks most solid to me..

South Shields to beat Buxton @ 2.00

Yeah i see that they aint started to badly Punter , third i think and they meet Curzon Ashton who are one below em on Saturday , i did read that the manager was raving about their new signing Fin Barnes , fingers crossed for a good season for em as always :)

Back