• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Football Betting Friday 6th September to Monday 9th September

slick

Administrator
This week's football betting discussion in here please.

Nothing for me to get too excited about in the Conference North, this weekend.
I've picked 5 out for a small Canadian bet.

Brackley @ 2.00 - A good opportunity to bounce back from two defeats, against a team that will likely finish bottom half.

Southport @ 2.00 - Will be looking to make it 7pts from a possible 9, against a Radcliffe team that have conceded 18 goals in the opening 7 games.

Hereford @ 3.10 - Poor at home to strugglers Needham Market on Tuesday night but two wins and a draw on our travels so far this season.
A tough place to go Spennymoor, we haven't scored there in our last 5 visits but we at least have goals in our team this season. More hopeful than confident.

Darlington @ 2.75 - Not sure Darlo should be as big a price as this. W2 D2 in their last 4 games, against a team that has won just one of their opening 7 games.

Kings Lynn @ 2.30 - No home banker but a good start to the season and could continue that here.

Added a small double on Brackley and Darlington

Weston-super-mare look a good bet away to St Albans. I know feck all about non league english football but looking at current form they look good.

You would think England want to get back to the top league to play the better teams and would be looking to win v Rep of Ire.

Back