• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

George Baker

Kegman

I can't remember if it was ODM or Seen that mentioned about George Baker being shit but I've just watched him ride the 4/9 fav in the 8:00 Chelmsford.

I was just channel hopping before the next lot of europa league games kick off and saw the 8pm was loading.

With about 2 furlongs to go he's sitting very comfortable as all the horses near him are being ridden so no problem. With half a furlong to go on the wide outside a 80/1 donkey starts to stay on, by the time baker realises this and gets to work on the 4/9 fav it's too late.

Obviously he thought he just had to stay on board to win as he's beaten the market principles but he can't believe it and the best bit is when he looks across to other jockey after the finishing line as if to say 'who the fuck are you'

Seen it was mate. FFS don't start him off again:lol

Aye it was me - I fucking HATE the cunt :lol

Anyway, I no longer have a problem with him as whenever he has a ride I put a great big X next to his name on my screen so i know not to back the cunt in-running.

I have, in fact, turned his uselessness in to my advantage - just as I have done with all the other useless cunts who masquerade as jockeys.

I have a mental list of jockeys who under no circumstances are to be backed (I play in-running in the place market) as they are either weak as piss in the finish (many are females or apprentices as you'd imagine) or, like Baker, simply don't give a fuck about holding on for a place once the winning chance has gone.

So after losing money time and again on these twats, now I lay every single one of their rides at short odds in the place market, obviously some win and some finish placed but it is definitely profitable in the long run - you only need one beat at 1.02 (50/1) to cover many losing bets). Baker himself often drops out of the places after his horse has been backed at 1.01 / 1.02, Richard Hughes used to do it all the time as does Dettori and Mulrennan to name a few of the more high-profile ones.

Brian Hughes over jumps is a useless fucker in a finish too, I fucking hate that cunt but he's winning me money now through my laying him, so I'm glad he's shite. He's a cheating cunt too, take a look at his ride on GOLDEN TOWN yesterday (Wed 2nd Nov) in the 2.05 at Musselburgh - one of the worst cases of deliberately trying not to win I've seen in 27 years of watching horse racing.

I'll try and stick the video up of it when I get the chance, it's unbelievable.

Fucks sake Kegs, you've made me have a right old rant by mentioning Baker :p

Please don't stick the video up Seen. I backed the fucker and this is the first I've heard of it being a shit ride:lookaround

Seriously mate, you'll be fucking fuming. I'm not kidding. I'll get it up tomorrow :thumb

Lol - the lack of effort between 3 out and the last, and then hands and heels when the horse is flying home :duh

Back