• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 10th June 2023

S

SAMOAN

10.35 Greyville - EL DRAQUE - Was originally drawn to the newcomer Plaza Accord, but 10/11 is a bit different to the forecast 12/1. Going with ED instead who looks to be finally getting the hang of things at 10's.

11.45 Greyville - ORIENTAL BOUQUET - Debut win was followed by a good second in a decent looking fillies handicap. Steps up in class today, but can still run a nice race at 5's.

12.20 Greyville - ROMANCE IN ROME - Steps up in class today looking for a hat trick of wins, but definitely worth a try in this company at 14's.

2.08 Greyville - DO IT AGAIN - Bit to find at the weights, but likes it here and will be doing his best work at the finish at 20's.

11.10 Greyville - KYOMAI and POWER STAR - Going with the two most exposed horses in this race as both hold decent form at 5's and 8's respectively.

3.40 Punchestown - EVA MONEYPENNY - Related to a couple of fair sorts and can make an impact on rules debut at 20's.

5.00 Beverley - HEART OF SOFIA - Should improve for the step up in trip at 9's.

6.00 Punchestown - GRASSHOPPER TIME - Unfancied, but ran a nice race on debut and should improve for that today at 25's.

6.20 Chepstow - IMPERIALITY - Touch green on fair enough debut and can improve today at 3's.

Well done Samoan. I was back in time to watch this race. I wonder what the price was in running, as it seemed to have to go past all of them to win, from some way back.
I actually had a quid e.w on it myself but only got paid out at the 20/1 that i backed it at. Unibet offering extra places means they dont pay B.O.G. I should of took it at SP :frown
One for the tracker though, that was quite impressive.

Back