• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 12th April 2024

S

SAMOAN

11.05 Fairview - FIRST LORD - Nice enough debut 4th and should improve for that today at 6's.

12.15 Fairview - SUMIKO - Remains a maiden, but best effort in a while came last time and 40's for this looks a touch big.

3.10 Fairview - WAZ WOUTER - Tracker horse at 3's.

3.55 Saint Cloud - VALDIKHOVA - Third run back off a break so should strip fitter today and previous form gives her a big chance at 9's.

5.05 Dundalk - AMERICAN IN PARIS - Useful sort at this kind of level and has the plum draw today at 14's.

6.00 Southwell - DANCE AND ROMANCE - Big drifter this morning, but too nicely bred for me to ignore at 11's.

7.00 Southwell - DAMOISEAU - Much better last twice and also has the first time headgear added at 14's

8.30 Southwell - REFORMED CHARACTER - Continues to run well and probably deserves a change of luck at 10's.

10.16 Keeneland - Master Of The Seas 8/11
Catches my eye that Charlie Appleby has Breeders Cup Mile hero Master Of The Seas making his re appearance after 160 days off , first run since that BC win and that William Buick goes along to the States for just this one ride . The price is obviously a bit skinny , and the fact that he hasnt had a run for a while is slightly off putting but he seems to go well fresh - 1,4,2,3,1,1,1,1 (after breaks) so im not to worried tbh. Trainer has a 33% strike rate over the last fortnight and jockey has a 42% strike rate over the same period so both are going well (Trainer also has Naval Power in the race i should say) and Buick has a solid record aboard the horse - 1,4,2,1,2,3,7,1,1,3,1,1

4.53 Fakenham - Bond Broker 11/10
Whilst all eyes are on Aintree it caught my eye that Paul Nicholls has sent just one on the long haul to Fakenham to contest the NH Flat Race , no sort of price but i think he should win. Placed on his first bumper start at Exeter on soft ground and then a poor seventh of twelve next time , again on soft , won a point to point on good going so hopefully todays conditions will be more to his liking. Trainer has a 31% strike rate when making the trek to Norfolk and the fact he now wears a hood for the first time makes me think they mean business.

Fairview (SA)
2.50 Metar 7/2 - Hawk Circle 5/1
3.45 Destinys Angel 5/1

10.16 Keeneland - Master Of The Seas 8/11 :thumb won
Catches my eye that Charlie Appleby has Breeders Cup Mile hero Master Of The Seas making his re appearance after 160 days off , first run since that BC win and that William Buick goes along to the States for just this one ride . The price is obviously a bit skinny , and the fact that he hasnt had a run for a while is slightly off putting but he seems to go well fresh - 1,4,2,3,1,1,1,1 (after breaks) so im not to worried tbh. Trainer has a 33% strike rate over the last fortnight and jockey has a 42% strike rate over the same period so both are going well (Trainer also has Naval Power in the race i should say) and Buick has a solid record aboard the horse - 1,4,2,1,2,3,7,1,1,3,1,1

4.53 Fakenham - Bond Broker 11/10 :thumb won
Whilst all eyes are on Aintree it caught my eye that Paul Nicholls has sent just one on the long haul to Fakenham to contest the NH Flat Race , no sort of price but i think he should win. Placed on his first bumper start at Exeter on soft ground and then a poor seventh of twelve next time , again on soft , won a point to point on good going so hopefully todays conditions will be more to his liking. Trainer has a 31% strike rate when making the trek to Norfolk and the fact he now wears a hood for the first time makes me think they mean business.

Fairview (SA)
2.50 Metar 7/2 Lost - Hawk Circle 5/1 Lost
3.45 Destinys Angel 5/1 Lost

Back