• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 13th April 2024

S

SAMOAN

12.15 Kenilworth - CORONATION TIME - Bit more of a chance this time with the odds - on off level weights at 14's.

12.35 Turffontein - DIMAKO'S JET - Tracker horse at 7's.

1.28 Kenilworth - AMONG THE CLOUDS and MIA'S HARPER - Pair of dcent form chances at 6's and 8's respectively.

2.03 Kenilworth - LINDBERGH - Better over the mile and closely matched with a few of these at 8's.

2.38 Kenilworth - LUCY THE PINK - Jockey has a good record aboard this one and the pair are re - united today. Chance on best form as well at 40's.

3.50 Kenilworth - NIGHT BOMBER - Holds some fair form. Has dropped to a competitive mark and can hit the frame at 8's.

5.20 Dundalk - OH SO BRIGHT - Bit keen on 2nd run, though did run well to finish 4th. Should improve and hopefully will settle better today at 12's.

6.00 Yarmouth - TWENTY BOB - Down a pound and worth a crack this trip at 8's.

7.20 Dundalk - OPAQUE - Nicely bred newcomer at 5's.

10.16 Keeneland - English Rose 3/1
Charlie Appleby has just this one representing him here at Keeneland tonight in the Grade One Jenny Wiley Stakes , and i think she could be worth a punt. Only had four runs to date , winning three of them and second in the other. Won at Meydan in a Group 2 (Fillies & Mares) last time beating another of the trainers runners by 2 1/2 lengths , before that she was done by a short head by , yet another Charlie Appleby runner Silver Lady , in another Group 2 at Meydan. William Buick here for just this one ride and he has a win and a second from his two rides to date on the horse , and as i posted yesterday both trainer and jockey are in fine form at the moment.
(US Trainer Chad Brown does well in this race and it could be worth a forecast/tricast with his four runners including English Rose .. Fluffy Socks , Gina Romantica , Surge Capacity and Beaute Cachee (ridden by Frankie Dettori) )

5.20 Dundalk - Already with Oh So Bright, but just added JUDGE ME NOT at a drifting 18's.

10.16 Keeneland - English Rose 3/1
Charlie Appleby has just this one representing him here at Keeneland tonight in the Grade One Jenny Wiley Stakes , and i think she could be worth a punt. Only had four runs to date , winning three of them and second in the other. Won at Meydan in a Group 2 (Fillies & Mares) last time beating another of the trainers runners by 2 1/2 lengths , before that she was done by a short head by , yet another Charlie Appleby runner Silver Lady , in another Group 2 at Meydan. William Buick here for just this one ride and he has a win and a second from his two rides to date on the horse , and as i posted yesterday both trainer and jockey are in fine form at the moment.
(US Trainer Chad Brown does well in this race and it could be worth a forecast/tricast with his four runners including English Rose .. Fluffy Socks , Gina Romantica , Surge Capacity and Beaute Cachee (ridden by Frankie Dettori) )

English Rose second ... but Beaute Cachee won at 25/1 .. so if you'd of done the FC as above you'd of got that

Back