• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 14th August 2024

S

SAMOAN

11.30 Greyville - WHEREVERILAYMYHAT - Lightly raced and back to 7f today at 18's

2.25 Greyville - ZOOMBOMBER - Just the one win to date, but continues to run well and remains on a fair mark at 5's

3.05 Greyville - PREEMPTIVE STRIKE - Better on a tight track and plenty of decent course form at 6's.

3.40 Greyville - STROKE OF MERCY - Best run of the season came last time and can build on that at 7's.

7.30 Kempton - Baltimore Boy 11/1 / Phoenix Passion 6/1
Probably pissing in the wind with these pair seeing as Roger Varian has an odds on favourite in the race with Gracious Leader and some big named trainers are represented (Haggas , Crisford ..) but at the prices i think theyre worth a pop. First one is the bang in form Phoenix Passion who comes into this on the hunt for a five timer and the fact that trainer Ed Walker sends just this one to the meeting where hes yet to be unplaced over tonights CD , one win and one place from two runs , caught my eye. Dead Heated last time and though hes gone up 3lb i think theres a chance that there could be more to come. Saffie Osbourne has ridden the horse on all those four wins recently , making her record four from five on the horse , and she has a 21% strike rate over the last two weeks , and is enjoying a 19.1% strike rate when riding here this term along with a profit of +£11.83. Ed Walker has a 16.8% strike rate in the past month and has a 13% strike rate at the course overall. Joint top weight Baltimore Boy has been dropping in the weights and i think hes on a handy mark if he can take advantage of it , only won once over CD but has placed a further three times from his six outings over this evenings CD , and that makes me think a decent run could be on the cards here. James Horton has just this one here today and PJ McDonald getsv the ride for the time and hes been in decent form with a 19% strike rate in the last two weeks.

Back