• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 17th November 2023

S

SAMOAN

11.30 Fairview - GREY SMOKE - Last 2 efforts both pretty good and big chance this field at 3's.

12.40 Fairview - ZIG ZAG - Good poly record and weighted to go close at 8's.

2.10 Turffontein - WITBLITS - Tracker horse at 2's.

3.20 Turfontein - FUSHIMI INARI - Lightly raced and this is only his 2nd start in handicap company. Good 9lb claimer booked and can improve at 6's.

I've had a look at the 1.10 at Cheltenham and it looks like there is going to be a real good pace on, which should suit strong stayers which are held up.

I've got a shortlist of 4, all of which are nice prices so I'll back them all win singles and also do some small fc's and tricasts in case of the jackpot.

bookie odds / betfair odds / horse

33/1 - 75.0 - PRINCE ZALTAR
40/1 - 75.0 - TAKARENGO
20/1 - 34.0 - ARABIAN KING
33/1 - 60.0 - HAURAKI GULF

These all tend to get tapped for toe before staying on, so could well go a monster price in-running, which I'll be trying for.

I've had a look at the 1.10 at Cheltenham and it looks like there is going to be a real good pace on, which should suit strong stayers which are held up.

I've got a shortlist of 4, all of which are nice prices so I'll back them all win singles and also do some small fc's and tricasts in case of the jackpot.

bookie odds / betfair odds / horse

33/1 - 75.0 - PRINCE ZALTAR
40/1 - 75.0 - TAKARENGO
20/1 - 34.0 - ARABIAN KING
33/1 - 60.0 - HAURAKI GULF

These all tend to get tapped for toe before staying on, so could well go a monster price in-running, which I'll be trying for.
On all 4, including FC / TC as well.

On all 4, including FC / TC as well.

Unfortunately the expected fast pace didn't materialise, they went a crawl which turned in to a sprint for home, which didn't suit any of mine. I knew my bets were done for after a furlong :cry

4.40 Dundalk - FAIR TAXES and ABIDING STAR - FT ran well in a barrier trial and can improve for that at 12's. AS was slow into stride on Curragh debut and can also improve at 20's.

5.40 Turffontein - TWICE THE STORM and HERE COMES THE RAIN - Both potentially well treated at 10's and 33's respectively.

6.15 Dundalk - HUMTAZA - Lightly raced and has the first time blinkers added at 5's.

6.45 Dundalk - TOGETHER ACLAIM - Beaten a shade over 6 Lengths last time when trying 12f for the first time. Down to a mark of 47 and decent 4lb claimer booked, so no forlorn hope at 50's.

8.15 Dundalk - ELOXI - Didn't improve for handicap debut, so hoping AW bow does the trick at 16's.

Back