• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 19th August 2024

S

SAMOAN

3.30 Worcester - O'MALLEY - Bit better on 2nd start and should improve again today at 14's.

5.40 Yarmouth - YANKEE DUDE - Nicely bred newcomer at 25's.

6.55 Windsor - THE COFFEE POD - Not sure about the return to 6f and definitely needs to settle better. Plenty of decent form in the book however at 8's.

7.40 Yarmouth - ZELMA - Has a hint of ability and has the first time cheekpieces added today at 25's.

Ruth Carr sends four to Catterick today with three of them running in the 4.45 .. all at decent prices so gonna do win singles on each of them
Rockin Rosa 14/1
Mutanaaseq 16/1
Reputation 20/1

Ruth Carr sends four to Catterick today with three of them running in the 4.45 .. all at decent prices so gonna do win singles on each of them
Rockin Rosa 14/1
Mutanaaseq 16/1
Reputation 20/1
Just had a look at the race and Coconut Bay looked interesting to me. Huge drift to 20's makes it difficult to back, so just a small cover bet. All the Carr runners certainly stand a chance, but could not pick between the 3. EAST BANK is another big drifter, but for me the 50's is just too big.

Couldnt rule out alot of em to be honest Samoan , Saisons Dor (20s) and Redrosezorro (66s) also caught my eye but i just think that Ruth Carr sending three for the race makes me think she wants to win it so wanted her runners on side

Couldnt rule out alot of em to be honest Samoan , Saisons Dor (20s) and Redrosezorro (66s) also caught my eye but i just think that Ruth Carr sending three for the race makes me think she wants to win it so wanted her runners on side

Carrs third and fourth and Saisons Dor second

Can never work out Easterby runners tbh

Back