• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 23rd July 2024

S

SAMOAN

12.40 Vaal - PRESS ON REGARDLESS - Decent looking newcomer to overcome, but for me, this is the best of those with form at 3's.

1.50 Vaal - BATTLE OFTHE BULGE - Hinted at ability on debut and quickly upped in trip for today at 25's.

3.40 Vaal - THUNEE PLAYA - Far from disgraced last time in Grade 1 company and today's opposition more suitable at 16's.

3.43 Dieppe - TECHNO BEAT - Remains a maiden, but tends to run to a good level and no massive worries this field at 6's.

8.23 Ballinrobe - PARGA DIAMOND and KILROE CHAMP - PD was 150's and now 66's. KC better than 100's suggests.

12.40 Vaal - PRESS ON REGARDLESS - Decent looking newcomer to overcome, but for me, this is the best of those with form at 3's.

1.50 Vaal - BATTLE OFTHE BULGE - Hinted at ability on debut and quickly upped in trip for today at 25's.

3.40 Vaal - THUNEE PLAYA - Far from disgraced last time in Grade 1 company and today's opposition more suitable at 16's.

3.43 Dieppe - TECHNO BEAT - Remains a maiden, but tends to run to a good level and no massive worries this field at 6's.
3 out of 4, with only BOTB ( poor ) letting me down.

Back