• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets 28th February 2024

S

SAMOAN

11.05 Greyville - BOMBER STREAM - Best career effort came last time out and can improve again at 4's.

11.45 Greyville - SUMMER SHADE - Much improved on 3rd start and should have more to offer at 10's.

1.30 Greyville - MISS ARLBERG - Poor last time, but remains unexposed in handicap company at 12's.

2.40 Greyville - B FIFTY TWO - Course winner, who ran well last time in better company. Coming back off a 3 month hiatus, so hopefully been freshened up by the break at 10's.

4.35 Wincanton - Flash Gorcombe
Think this one could go the way of FLASH GORCOMBE whose been holding his form well since returning to action back in October last year with figures of - 4,3,2,1,3 .. was a decent enough third last time , but fairly sluiced up over CD on his penultimate run routing the opposition by 15 lengths. One from one over CD and two from three at the course overall , has won on heavy going which can only help his chances here and the fact he comes down in class wont hurt his chances either. Harry Kimber on board and he has a win and a place from his two rides on the horse.

7.00 Kempton - Longlai - Lady Of Arabia
Like the look of a few in this but have sided with a couple , so hoping that one of em can do the business. Firstly LADY OF ARABIA , comes here on the back of a last time out win , over tonights CD , beating the re opposing Gavi De Gavi , and is going for a three timer tonight and whilst this race looks harder i think theres a fair chance he might accomplish it. Has never been unplaced over CD with three wins and a place from hos four runs to date. One from one in the class and looks decently enough drawn to me. Hector Crouch in the plate and he has two wins and a place from his three rides to date. Trainer Eve Johnson Houghton been doing well when sending runners here with a 33.3% strike rate. The other one i like is LONGLAI , who hasnt been seen for 299 days , which would normally put me off a bit but looking through his form , returning from a break could be the time to catch him .. 2nd on debut , 1st after 215 days off , 4th after 260 days off and then 1st after 279 days off .. so i would say that he definatley goes well fresh. One win from one run over tonights CD , Adam Farragher gets the leg up for the first time on his sole start of the meeting whilst trainer Michael Wigham also sends just this one and has a 20% strike rate over the last couple of weeks.

Greyville

12.55 Hot Strike 5/1 - Mysterious Girl 4/1
2.05 Sabatini 12/1 - Pray For Rain 9/2 (& Combi FC with Prince Of Taranto)

Back