• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Friday 13th November

S

SAMOAN

3:00 Hexham - STICKLEBACK - Not the most consistent, but stays the trip well and acts on the ground.

3:15 Lingfield - DIAMOND LADY - Coming down the weights and this is her optimum trip.

7:20 Wolverhampton - HICKSTER - Decent record at the course and drop in trip will suit this front runner. May still need help off the h'capper, but not without hope at 14's.

7:35 Dundalk - CHICAGO FALL - Looked like she might have her quirks on debut, but ran on nicely in the end, in what looks to be an above average Maiden. Should know plenty more today and just cannot fathom the 20's on offer.

Also having my weekly dabble over in South Africa -

3:45 Greyville -

ASTROMAN ( Shade unlucky last time and a repeat run and better luck would see him go close )
CLASH OF KINGS ( Nicely bred newcomer and would like to see him open shorter on course )
ROY'S DYNAMITE ( Poor debut, but blinkers on and bred to appreciate the Poly. Interesting at 100's )

4:20 Greyville -

ZAHRA THE PRINCESS ( Holds some useful form and did look to need it last time )
ROY'S MONKEY ( Not pulling up any trees yet, but has run a couple of fair races and should be capable of better )
DALANCE DIVA ( OK debut, but then saddle slipped second time. Not beaten far considering and good jockey booked )

4:55 Greyville -

STAR ATTRACTION ( Needs a bit more today, but largely consistent and draw a big plus. Shade big maybe at 50's )
WILD IMAGE ( Much improved last time and a repeat gives her every chance )
CAPE BELLE ( Interesting debutante at 33's with Sean Veale booked )

5:25 Greyville - SUN ON AFRICA - Back off a near 150 day break, but has the odd piece of form when fresh and does have the class to win this.

Good luck SAMOAN, i'm in for some racing tonight and i'll join you on your two in the 7.20 & 7.35.

One that's caught my eye in the 5.45 is Jeanies Place, the stables supposed 2nd string. Being beat 9 lengths by Buritino is nothing to be ashamed of and looked decent enough in her first start winning by 3 lengths. The 160 day lay of is a bit of a worry but i've had a small bet @ 14 and a bigger bet to finish in the first four @ 2.24

As you have cursed my 2 with your cash, I have repaid the favour and gone with JEANIES PLACE. Also added KRYSTALLITE at 33's, who whilst risky just looks too big.

Excellent call with the 33/1 place :clap

I'm glad i pointed you in the right direction with it :lookaround :leaving

5:55 Greyville -

CAT IN COMMAND ( Generally consistent and 2 ago was best effort for a while. Big cahnce on that )
TELL THE TALE ( Best horse in the race IMO and surprised to see 4's available )
ROYAL FOLLY ( Badly needed it LTO and has a decent record at the trip )

6:25 Greyville -

SWANEE RIVER ( Likes the poly and 2 decent efforts from 3 over C and D. EW appeal at 12's )
FASHION WEAR ( Good recent form and should be in the shake up from an inside draw. Early 15/2 looks big )
JET INTUMBI ( 40 Week break the key and has plenty of form to win this, if fit. 16's for me, justifies the risk )

7:10 Greyville - Gonna have a push for the FC/ TC by going with the following 4 -

PIANO MAN ( Nowhere near his best rating of 102, but still capable at this level. Excellent young claimer Calvin Habib booked and EW interest at 25's )
NATIONAL APPROVAL ( Needed his last run and was 2 from previous 5 before that. Nice draw, Muzi Yeni booked and looks big to me at 12's )
PETER PIPER ( Form of 2 races ago, behind Nicklaus looks very good and should be staying on at the end )
ROY'S STRIKE FORCE ( Lightly raced and did win only other C and D effort )

7:43 Greyville -

ROCK OF LAUDIUM ( Yet to find last season's form, but better last time, beaten under 3L. Draw not ideal, but still an EW shout at 14's )
PROVERB ( H'capper gives her a break and is capable on a going day. Should be staying on at the finish and the early 25's soon became 16's )
SILVER INSPIRATION ( Much better last time and happy to see the step up in trip )

Did get a win in the penultimate race over in SA. Hopefully the market is correct in th last as both ROCK and S I are 15/2 from 14's

Bit of a shame that HICKSTER got caught on the line for 3rd. Did get to the front as anticipated, but it does look like the handicapper is in charge.

8:05 Dundalk - TWISTSANDTURNS and HIGH FOCUS - TAT is in fine form, but revised mark could find him out here. Still an EW shout at 8's. HF holds decent turf form and is making his AW debut tonight. Should at some point prove better than a 55 horse and again a fair EW price of 9's.

I've taken to backing in the 4 places market, instead of the place. Hickster finishing 4th gave me a small extra bet on Chicago Fall.

8:05 Dundalk - TWISTSANDTURNS and HIGH FOCUS - TAT is in fine form, but revised mark could find him out here. Still an EW shout at 8's. HF holds decent turf form and is making his AW debut tonight. Should at some point prove better than a 55 horse and again a fair EW price of 9's.
Poor and Poorer

8:35 Dundalk - D fancy one of the shorties here, so adding a couple of outsiders, to try and procure a decent FC / TC -

SHARJAH ( Has won off higher and good record at the track. Nothing since a back to form 3rd 3 races ago, but still interesting at 16's )
CARRIED ( Another who likes it here and justifiably at the top end of the market )
DANCINGWITHANGELS ( Way below her best last twice, but the h'capper has responded accordingly. Did win her maiden here and young Killian Leonard booked. Could not discount at 25's )

Like you i didn't want to be on a shorty here, so the three i'd picked were on trainer reputation only

Automated @ 12, Holy water @ 16.5 and Glastura @ 23

Back