• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Friday 20th January

S

SAMOAN

Starting off over in South Africa, as spotted one at a big price -

3.50 Greyville - LORD UNO - Nicely bred newcomer and hoping to see some support on course. Currently available at 66's at comfortable at said price.

4.05 Musselburgh - KATY ROYAL - Nicely bred sort, who was too bad to be true on debut. Looking for more today at 100's ( 1000 available on the exchnages )

4.55 Greyville - KALI'S CHAMP - Nothing to date, but only on 3rd run and bred to do better. Represents a top trainer aswell, so this probably reflects why she is so short at 14's.

5.25 Greyville - TANJIRO and WILLOUGHTON - The former has been thereabouts all recent starts and h'capper continues to give him a chance. The latter is more speculative, but is down to a decent mark and whilst not in recent contention, is not getting slammed out of sight. Obviuosly has a bit to find, but not sure this justifies the raely 66's.

6.25 Greyville - DHAAMER and DEVON BELLE - Dhaamer was below par latest after good signs prior to that. Muzi Yeni re - takes the ride and maybe a shade big at 22's. DB has not been beaten that far recently and must rate a squek now dropped in class at 50's.

6.55 Greyville - SOUNDS POSITIVE -Solid recent form, faces better today but in form jockey/trainer combination and does look too big to me at 12's.

7.25 Greyville - BELLA MIESQUE - Good recent polytrack form, but remains well weighted. Well drawn here and looks a vey solid 10's

6.15 Wolverhampton - YOU'RE COOL - Last win came back in November '15, but capable at this level and 4's suggests today might be the day

6.45 Wolverhampton - TAI HANG DRAGON - Looking to oppose the Godolphin pair and this one did improve on 2nd start and can come on again.

8.30 Dundalk - Leaving out ELLARIA at the price and going with 3, all at EW prices -

LILY'S PRINCE ( Kevin Manning up and should get enough pace to aim at )
KEN'S SAM ( Has her troubles the start, but capable sort when getting away. EW shout at 20's )
YOUR PAL TAL ( Row of duck eggs, but starting to look dangerously handicapped. Money around at 14's )

Nice one Samoan, just managed to join you in time for YOU'RE COOL.

E.W bets on River Warrior @ 11/1 and Easy Wind @ 18/1 in 6.45, for me

Gone with your 2 as well Punt. The godolphin pair look strong, but might as well hope they are both out the frame

6.55 Greyville - Already with SOUNDS POSITIVE, but adding WELL DRESSED at 20's

Yep, too strong. Wouldn't mind if Godolphin put one in but to put 2 with such short prices makes it difficult. Good call with T.H.DRAGON to be the best of the rest.

A couple at Dundalk 7.00, for me now. RP nap MANOROV @ 9/2 and i've also chanced SIX SILVER LANE @ 12/1

Did not have time for a proper look, but PRINCESS TAMAY, just too big at 66's in the 7:00

SOUNDS POSITIVE a winner over in South Africa. Last show was a drifting 20's

Nice one!

OAK BLUFFS @ 11/4 and SPIRIT OF GONDREE @ 6/1 without the favourite in the 7.15.

I'm just playing small stakes on every race at Dundalk and Wolves tonight.

6/1 winner with Spirit of gondree

Dundalk 7.30 ROCHDALE HOUSE @ 12/1 and KODIACS BLACK @ 16/1.Both e.w

TURNBURY @ 40/1 and ASKARI @ 7/1. Both e.w.

That price on Turnbury looks way to generous.

8.00 Dundalk - DK TRAVEL and FAST KAR - Tough to oppose the principles, but DKT is nicely bred and FK has at least posted a win over in France. Plenty to find officially, but still a sneaky EW at 50's.

8.15 Wolverhampton - CLAUDE GREENWOOD - Did me a big 33/1 favour when with Sylvester Kirk, so does not owe me anything. Never reached the heights that an opening mark of 81 suggested and really struggled with consistency. Capable on a going day however, so happy risking the 14's

8.30 Dundalk - Leaving out ELLARIA at the price and going with 3, all at EW prices -

LILY'S PRINCE ( Kevin Manning up and should get enough pace to aim at )
KEN'S SAM ( Has her troubles the start, but capable sort when getting away. EW shout at 20's )
YOUR PAL TAL ( Row of duck eggs, but starting to look dangerously handicapped. Money around at 14's )

Joined you on these three Samoan, apologies in advance lol

Back