• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Friday 22nd January

S

SAMOAN

South African L15 -

4.55 Greyville - SELVAN'S JET - Much improved lately and Brandon Lerena keeps the ride. NISHAC a decent EW alternative.

5.25 Greyville - SEATTLE WOLF - 6 runs in, so early to judge, but do feel the ability is there. Best run was 2 ago and form chance on that at 12's.

6.55 Greyville - MARK MY CARD - H'capper giving her a break and has placed this course. Early 25's looks big to me.

7.25 Greyville - BANKOSOLO - Only hinted at ability in 2 runs to date, but bred to do much better and represents a top stable/ jockey combo.

Other Greyville -

3.50 - EW shots and combination FC / TC with these -

THE GOBI
DIESEL ENGINE
WESTCHESTER

4.25 - Again going with 3 -

NIGHT LOCK
SECOND LIEUTENANT
KINGS APPROVAL

6.25 Greyville - Pushing for the FC / TC with these -

THALER POINT
BELLA MIESQUE
GREATSTAROFAFRICA
THANDA

South African L15 -

4.55 Greyville - SELVAN'S JET - Much improved lately and Brandon Lerena keeps the ride. NISHAC a decent EW alternative.

5.25 Greyville - SEATTLE WOLF - 6 runs in, so early to judge, but do feel the ability is there. Best run was 2 ago and form chance on that at 12's.

6.55 Greyville - MARK MY CARD - H'capper giving her a break and has placed this course. Early 25's looks big to me.

7.25 Greyville - BANKOSOLO - Only hinted at ability in 2 runs to date, but bred to do much better and represents a top stable/ jockey combo.
Wins so far for SYLVAN JET ( 7's into 7/2 ) and MARK MY CARD ( Early 25's indeed too big and won at 16's. BANKOSOLO is 14's and is now worth a few quid to me.

7.30 Dundalk - HIGH FOCUS - Stable in fair form and this one has won off a higher mark. Tried it from the front last time and EW squeak at 20s, if ridden with a touch more restraint.

BANKOSOLO last out the stalls, so at least knew my fate quickly. Decent day overall though with WESTCHESTER winning the 3.50 at 16's ( No Forecast ) and managed the 2nd and 3rd ( 13/2 and 25's ) in the 5.55.

8.30 DundaLK - YOUR PAL TAL and POETIC CHOICE - YPT is the stable mate of the FAV, but is capable on his day, knows how to win races and will have benefitted from his recent comeback run. PC is closely matched with a few of these, with the trip the only slight worry.

Back