• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Friday 29th January

S

SAMOAN

Lucky 15 to start in Greyville ( South Africa )

4.20 - QUANTITY - Quite short on both starts to date and young Calvin Habib taking over from top jockey Muzi Yeni does not worry me.

6.25 - DELRAY BEACH - Has come in for support lately, but not really produced on the track. Remains fairly weighted however and Keegan DeMelo up, so would expect a big run at 7's.

6.55 - BIZJET - Trainer under - rated, but does well here and BIZJET is a useful sort at this level.

7.25 - SUPREME POWER - Better than recent efforts show and hopefully the break has freshened him up a bit.

4.55 Greyville - ASTROMAN and INVERNIO - The former has been in good nick for a while and won nicely last time. The latter has more to prove, but is on his 3rd run off a break and really should be capable of better.

5.30 Dundalk - YOUR PAL TAL and ALMADAA - For me, neither is as big a rag as 25's and 33's respectively suggest.

5.25 Greyville - POISE and STAR ATTRACTION - Poise has hinted at ability in both starts to date and would expect more to come. SA is inconsistent, but remains capable on a going day. Drift to 66's makes her backable.

6.00 Dundalk - GREY IS THE DAWN - Improved on 2nd start and any further improvement would make him interesting at 12's.

6.30 Dundalk - MISS TEMPLE - Has the odd good run in her and hoping that the first time hood works.

6.45 Wolverhampton - MAC'S POWER - Thrown in on old form and did look close to a win 2 ago. Did not match that last time so still risky, but still some EW appeal at 14's.

5.55 Greyville - All decent EW prices, so a FC /TC would be nice -

ROCKY BAY
CANIGAO
PRINCE OF ARABIA

Too many places for my liking, but CANIGAO did win at 12's. Going with 4 in the last, to try and procure FC / TC -

7.55 Greyville -

SKY CASTLE
ACADEMY PRINCESS
ETHYLENE
BRIGTNUMBERFIVE

Back