• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Friday 5th February

S

SAMOAN

Again focusing on South Africa -

4.20 Greyville - Gone with 3 all at big prices -

GUNSLINGER ( Improved last time when upped in trip and immediately stepped up again )
TERRA INCOGNITA ( Two poor runs to date, could make progress if enjoying the extra. Certainly bred to do better and should appreciate the surface )
VOGADONNA ( Poor so far, but represents a top stable / jockey combo and possible improver on Poly debut )

Last edited by a moderator:
4.55 Greyville - EMPEROR NIARCHOS and SELVAN'S JET - EN goes on the Poly and has placed this trip. Remains in fair form and h'capper continues to edge him downwards. SJ won last time and whilst up against stronger today could be a threat getting plenty of weight all round.

5.25 Greyville - First named is short, so rally looking for the FC / TC -

WILLOUGHTON ( Anton Marcus up and big chance on penultimate run )
AVARICIOUS ( Much improved latest, and top jockey now up )
BORN TO RULE ( Moderate lately, but down the weights for it and good record this trip )

5.55 Greyville - Poly debut for the 4 raced FAV and happy to oppose with these -

CAPRIVI ( Fair form, stayed on nicely last time over shorter and Keegan De Melo keeps the ride )
POSITIVO ( Lightly raced and did show improvement last time )
DHAAMER ( In good from last twice and should be staying on again at the finish )

6.25 Greyville - ETERNAL ICE and AUTHORICE - EI won last time and is capable of following up. AUTHORICE hast the talent, but only rarely seems to put it all in. Still some EW appeal though at 33's.

6.55 Greyville - INVIERNO - Mainly a price thing as do believe the ability is there. Anything from the
Sean Tarry yard at 28's is always worth a look.

7.25 Greyville - BEE MY HONEY - Needed this one back in October for a massive tricast and could be one of " those horses " for me. Did show much more last time though and weighted to go close.

7.55 Greyville - DRURY LANE - Class dropper who likes it here and who remains in fair form. Possible front runner and looks a shade big to me at the early 12's.

For a Lucky 15, I added EMPEROR NIARCHOS in the 4.55 to the 3 above.

6.30 Dundalk - HELVIC - Nicely bred newcomer. RP forecast price of 33's, so noticeably short at 16's

7.00 Dundalk - Top 2 both short and for me are no value. Picked 3 at bigger prices instead -

THOROUGH GENT at 66's
ANGELIC DEMON at 66's
PARTY ANGEL at 12's

7.55 Greyville - GREATSTAROFAFRICA - Already with DRURY LANE, but feel this one is too big at 40's

Back