• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Monday 27th December

S

SAMOAN

1:40 Chelmsford - SINNAKAR - AW debut came on the fibresand and may not have appreciated the surface. Was looking progressive before that and hoping normal service will be resumed now on the Poly.

2:35 Kempton - FOXBRIDGE - Quite lightly raced for a 9yo and reappearance run was a fair effort. Still looks fairly weighted and would not be surprised if there was more to come.

2:20 Leopardstown - ORDINARY WORLD and ANCIENT SANDS - OW met some fair sorts in maidens before finally procuring a victory. Maybe a shade disappointing on h'cap debut, but hardly beaten out of sight and again it looked a fair contest. AS remains a useful dual purpose horse and should get involved of 10-05.

3:30 Leopardstown - HOLD YOUR NERVE - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable does well in these events and can get one ready.

Too much Christmas Sherry, Samoan? :)

Mall Dini that you tipped up last week and won so convincingly, runs again at Leopardstown in the 12.45. Beat a red hot favourite that day. This is a different race altogether but at 11/1 and 4 places, i've had an e/w bet on it.

Too much Christmas Sherry, Samoan? :)

Mall Dini that you tipped up last week and won so convincingly, runs again at Leopardstown in the 12.45. Beat a red hot favourite that day. This is a different race altogether but at 11/1 and 4 places, i've had an e/w bet on it.
Not sure I'd be allowed on here if I admitted to drinking Sherry. Got the previous day wrong as well, but changed it before anyone pointed it out.

Back