• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Saturday 16th April 2016

S

SAMOAN

Starting off over in South Africa.

12.50 Kenilworth - SANDY BAY and BASEEMA - Odds on just looks opposable and going with this pair. SB does have a bit to find with said FAV, but I don't feel last time was his true running. Baseema is way more speculative at 100's, but is very nicely bred and surely must be better than first couple of runs suggest. Extra furlong should assist and cannot rule out

11.30 Turffontein - FATAL ATTRACTION - Bit of an unbalanced book and happy to be with FA at 50's with the dead eight

2.45 Kenilworth - HEAD PREFECT - Interesting Maiden with the two year olds taking on older horses and going with one of the juveniles at a price. HP looks nicely enough bred and hopeful of a fair debut at 20's

I'm on Kerry Lee's runner GOODTOKNOW in the Scottish Grand National. At 40/1 the betting indicates little chance but having won his last two and being a Kerry Lee chaser, i think a place (5 places) is more than possible. Stable normally does well when travelling north of the border.

5.50 Ayr - NICHOLAS T - Not the worst debut effort when still green and hopefully more to come today. Can't understand the 33's on offer.

6.25 Nottingham - POCKET - H'cap debut today and also upped in trip. Bred to do better and possible improver at 25's.

7.40 Wolverhampton - ANGEL OF LIGHT - Consistent sire and dam was useful in france. Belated debut suggests she has had her problems and tough task giving weight to the 3yo's, but still some EW appeal at 14's.

8.10 Wolverhampton - MISTER MARCASTLE - Not won for a while, but has some c & d form. SDS is 1 from 1 on him and will be better for his recent comeback run.

Back