• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse racing bets Saturday 18th February

Punter

I'm on two in the 3.15 at Haydock. I was already on GoodtoKnow @ 12/1 but i've just had a friend message me and tell me that Tour Des Champs has a good e.w chance (according to the joc) at 20/1.
Only a small bet as her last two tips have been losers.

Cheers Punt, Gone with your 2 and added GAS LINE BOY for the miracle FC/TC

3.20 Turffontein - TAEGAN'S JET - EW shout at 25's, now dropped in trip and with top jockey booked.

A shite day for me so i've gone in for some big hitters at Wolves tonight

EW Singles and up

6.15 Artscape @ 10/1
6.45 Nags Wag @ 20/1
7.15 Sky Cape @ 10/1
7.45 Jacquotte Delahaye @ 14/1
8.15 Bloodsweatandtears @ 8/1
8.45 Freddy With A Y @ 16/1
9.15 Man About Town @ 11/1

Possible Return 11,866,489.64 GBP :thumb

The first one, ARTSCAPE, just gone in @ 14/1

Capture.PNG

THE BET IS ALIVE!!

Beaten out of site in races 2 and 3 but Jacquotte Delahaye has just won in race 4. Another winner @ 14/1!

One more from the last 3 races would be wonderful.

Bloodsweatandtears 3rd @ 8/1 in race 5. I'll take that, place money important if i can get another in the frame.

Freddy With A Y heavily backed before the race, finished 2nd @ 6/1.16/1 for me.

Two winners @ 14/1, two more placed @ 8/1 and 16/1. Fingers crossed for Man About Town, in the last.

Good stuff Punt. Slight issue with the venue, but only 140 miles out and can't be too critical as have done the same myself. Nice boost to the bank before the festival and hopefully that bodes well for you.

:lol:lol

Cheers Samoan, and of course i meant Kempton not Wolves.

I only got back tonight what i lost this afternoon, but it was much to my relief.

I'm a bit gutted about the festival this year tbh. I've had to book the following week off rather than Cheltenham week, due to my mrs very in-considerably having her 50th birthday. I'm almost tempted to start a series of arguments just so i can move back to mothers for a month and change my plans.

I'm going to Combo' tricast Tizzards 3 runners in the gold cup, that's all i have jotted down atm.

Would like to see the winners a bit more evenly spread, but fully prepared for a Mullins onslaught. Would like to see winners for some of my favourite smaller stables ( Colin Bowe, Peter Fahey, Lucy Wadham ) and will be noting anything Rachael Blackmore is riding. Adrian Heskin, should have a couple of fair rides and Mikey Fogerty will get some live chances, with Mullins 2nd, 3rd or even 4th choice horses. Been with top amateur Derek O'Connor over the years and can't see that changing.

I'm not so sure the Irish raiders will fair so well this year. Sure they'll have winners but i dont think so many as recent years.

Heskin has been brilliant since coming over from Ireland and i'm a fan of Lucy Wadham too.

I'm going to look for value in the specials markets for 'nam, more this year.

Back