• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Saturday 2nd April 2016

S

SAMOAN

1.55 Kempton - SPIN TOP - Dam was useful at 2 and represents a speedy sire. Not the most high profile of trainers and hopefully this is the main reason for the price of 20's.

4.10 Kempton - MY CALL - Lightly raced 4yo and overall record reads 2 from 5. Stamina to prove, but not really worried on that score and bit surprised by the early 13/2 on offer.

5.05 Doncaster - DREAM FACTORY - Nicely bred, but already gelded and has apprentice up for debut. Some concerns certainly, but overall comfortable risking the 33's.

5.25 Newbury - DRAMA KING - Nicely bred newcomer who represents a top stable. The rapidly improving Derek Noonan(5) is aboard and definitely interesting at 10's.

3.35 Turffontein - SUYOOF - Progressive so far and remains lightly raced. Be surprised if he does not get the trip and unusual for a Mike DeKock runner to be 33's.

3.55 Kenilworth - THE BEST OF ME - Weighted to get closer to the 2nd Fav and also on 3rd run back, so should be at peak fitness. Shade big for me at 33's

4.40 Turffontein - BARBEL RUN - Excellent course record and don't see the early 9's lasting.

Back