• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Saturday 30th January

S

SAMOAN

11.00 Turffontein - SECRET ANGEL and AVATARA - Just spotted there was an odds on in this race and looking to get it beat with this pair. SA has the odd piece of fair form and does seem to prefer a sharper track. AVATARA has some form over in Kimberley and reproduction of that gives her place claims at the least. For me the 40's about her is a shade big.

11.15 Kenilworth - FELICITY FLYER and SHIZAM - Another shorty in this one and again looking to get it beat. FF's yard does not always push its juveniles, so interesting that this was 2nd on debut, before following up with a handy win. Up in class admittedly, but still don't get the 14's. SHIZAM is nicely bred and showed a ton of speed on debut. Again hard to know class wise, but could easily turn out to be decent.

Good Luck today Samoan

I've just had a tip for a couple today

Jaunty Inflight 4.05 @ Uttoxeter
Little Acorn 4.25 Doncaster

Come from an irish jockey who has been giving a fair few winners to a mate who knows a mate etc. A couple of small bets for me as i'm not taking the tips seriously

I think someone must be on a wind up because i've also been told Lady Longshot has a chance in the 3.50 at Doncaster. 1st time out, 40/1 chance. £1ew max on that for me.

4.25 Doncaster - MISS SPENT and KADDY'S DREAM - MS was 2nd on debut, though not sure about the from. Stable does well in this sphere however and definite interest at 13/2. KD is way more speculative at 66's and it was admittedly a quiet debut. Just feel he is capable of better.

Sadly the rag went out like a light, but MISS SPENT won nicely at 7's

Back