• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse racing bets Sunday 12th March

ONEDUNME

Administrator
Should have put this up last night if i'd know the price was going to drop but Oscar Knight is still worth a win bet (best price 7/2) in the 345 at Naas.

I put it in my notebook for a possible Cheltenham bet after watching it run at Leopardstown around Xmas but it's not going there and has a couple of entries in Ireland this month.

Starting off over in SA -

11.15 Scottsville - ROY'S MANJEERA - Nicely bred newcomer, who represents an under - rated trainer. Huge risk at 50's, but comfortable at that price.

11.50 Scottsville - COUNTESS CHESTNUT and SIMPLY SCRUMPTIOUS - Both of owner Roy Moodley's horses ( ROY'S BARBEL and ROYS BUGLE ) could improve at big prices, so small EW on that pair.

CC and SS are more realistic at 10's and 5's respectively. Preference is for the latter at the prices as does look very nicely bred. Obviously risky on debut, but a big run would not surprise.

Lucky 15 for SA -

12.25 Scottsville - CHASING PAPERS - Only debutante in the field and nicely bred at 25's.

1.00 Scottsville - ASHTON PARK - Has form on soft and whilst better over 7f, the lack of any obvious pace, might just play into this one's hands. Shade big maybe at 6's.

1.35 Scottsville - EMPEROR NIARCHOS - Has won on the ground and has a fair chance at the weights. Seems to get the trip if not ridden too aggressively and should be able to lie handy. Definite EW chance at 16's.

2.40 Scottsville - ABOUND WEST - Back off a break, but has run well after a similar hiatus. Remains lightly raced and has shown decent potential in her staggered career. Another new stable and someone should find the key to her soon.

2.30 Rasen - BALLYNORTH BUNNY - Winning Irish pointer who has struggled a bit under rules. Did look better last time however and for me is the best alternative to the odds on.

3.15 Scottsville - KALI'S CHAMP and ROY'S HONOUR - KC has disappointed to date, but is nicely bred, has a top jockey aboard, has the blinkers left off and takes a welcome drop in trip. EW chance at 16's. RH, might just need this one, but is a potential improver at 33's.

3.55 Warwick - TALK OF THE SOUTH - Faded late last time, over a shade further and is generally a consistent sort. Again a fair EW at 16's.

4.40 Rasen - MO CHAILIN - Unproven at the trip, but hoping that the new trip can eke out some improvement. Generally consistent, so happy taking the 10's on offer.

5.10 Rasen - ALIZEE JAVILEX - Hampered mid race last time and lost a shoe, so that run can be safely ignored. Been expensive to follow, but does have ability, though rapidly approaching the last chance saloon. Not convinced by any of the others however, so one last chance afforded at 9's.

Should have put this up last night if i'd know the price was going to drop but Oscar Knight is still worth a win bet (best price 7/2) in the 345 at Naas.

I put it in my notebook for a possible Cheltenham bet after watching it run at Leopardstown around Xmas but it's not going there and has a couple of entries in Ireland this month.

Non runner but may run soon

Back