• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Sunday 13th November

S

SAMOAN

2.20 Navav - ROUTE'S CHOICE and VARENE DE VAUZELLE - RC looks a bit big to me at 33's and VDV has been very solid recently and should be thereabouts at 7's.

3.05 Cheltenham
ALTESSE DE GUYE
looks worth a bet here (13/2 P Power), should get the strong pace he needs and will love the ground. Might go a big price in-running as he often gets outpaced in his races but stays further than this and is sure to be staying on strongly up the hill.
MAHLERS STAR could also go well at a fair price (25/1 Bet365).

2.50 Turffontein - BLAZING BRAVE - Needs to improve on recent efforts, but never beaten out of sight. Gets the trip and don't mind a small EW at 66's.

2.50 Greyville - I think the Turffontein card is a re - scheduled one, but still don't understand why they have 2 races going off at the same time. iassume one will be delayed, but who knows which one. Regardless of the time going with these 3 -

HANDSOME HARVEY ( Blinkers added. Consistent form, has claims, though wide draw a concern )
ROY'S FLYER ( Needed last two runs, could show last season's form now and dangerous if he does )
QUEEN'S BRIDGE ( Two moderate efforts, more experienced now, capable of improvement )

3.05 Cheltenham
ALTESSE DE GUYE
looks worth a bet here (13/2 P Power), should get the strong pace he needs and will love the ground. Might go a big price in-running as he often gets outpaced in his races but stays further than this and is sure to be staying on strongly up the hill.
MAHLERS STAR could also go well at a fair price (25/1 Bet365).

They're going an absolute crawl in the early stages which won't suit either of my picks :duh

Both unplaced, although ALTESSE ran well in 5th considering the farcical gallop.

3.40 Cheltenham
WOODFORT
a solid ew bet at 20/1 Ladbrokes.
Ran well when 4th behind todays fav last time, this softer ground will suit much better and should be staying on strongly.

Both unplaced, although ALTESSE ran well in 5th considering the farcical gallop.

3.40 Cheltenham
WOODFORT
a solid ew bet at 20/1 Ladbrokes.
Ran well when 4th behind todays fav last time, this softer ground will suit much better and should be staying on strongly.

Another race run at a crawl, had no chance as he's got plenty of stamina.

Back