• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Sunday 20th December

S

SAMOAN

1:40 Thurles - BELLE OF THE MOOR - Ran well in initial Bumper, but poor in both subsequent efforts. Hood reached for on hurdling debut and quite possibly could improve for going jumping.

2:20 Fakenham - OGARITMO - Has won over C and D, but not in that sort of form recently. LTO was back off a 5 month break though, so should strip fitter today. Edging down the weights as well and has contracted into 4's.

2:30 Lingfield - MODERNISM - Arguably better over further, but is a useful AW sort and comes here in fair form. Race does look winnable and has edged down to a mark of 82.

3:40 Thurles - NEW TO THIS TOWN - Nicely bred newcomer who represents a leading stable.

3:10 Thurles - MALL DINI and DEFINITE INCOME - MD's best hurdle effort came last time and Davy Russell keeps the ride. Should not mind the step up in trip and should be thereabouts. DI is a definite " rag " but was not disgraced on hurdles debut. Did not follow that up last time, but certainly bred to do better and represents an under rated trainer. 6 of the 10 runners and 25/1 or more and for me DI is the most likely of these.

I've followed Samoan on Modernism ew at 5/1. Biggest bet of the day is Desoto County in the 210 Thurles at 9/4 (was 11/4 last night) and I'm also on Koreen in the 200 at Lingfield (as is Topdog). Was 4/1 last night but is best price 3/1 right now.

I've been bang out of form just lately, so these are the ones to avoid today.

Flighty Filia evens 100 Lingfield
220 Fakenham Gin and Tonic 13/8
240 Thurles The Westerner Boy ew 7/1
300 Lingfield Dolphin Villiage 9/4
320 Fakenham ew Kalondra bet 4/1 (9/2 with Stan James but the wankers have banned me)

Three winners and a decent profit on the day for me. Happy with that.

Well done both, some superb winners posted there! :clap:clap

Back