• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Sunday 5th March

S

SAMOAN

11.15 Greyville - RED DUNES and QUEENS CHAPEL - 9 runners and a very unbalanced book, so happy backing this pair, both at 40's. RD had 3 double figure length defeats, but came to life last time, beaten a shade over 4l. Had a small break since and could show more racing fresh. QC looked potentially decent on debut, but floundered on the soft next time out. Should handle the Poly today and Sean Veale back up, so definitely interesting.

2.40 Leopardstown - GETTYSBURG ADDRESS - Can't argue with his Debut bumper win, but not a lot since and needs the cheekpieces to revive him. Too early to write off though and EW interest at 12's.

3.00 Huntingdon - DIG DEEPER - Tough to back any of these with confidence, but can forgive DD's last run and can hopefully resume progress today.

4.40 Leopardstown - BALLYCAHANE - Asking this one to back up one good run with another is risky, but every chance this field and as likley as any at 8's

5.30 Huntingdon - POTTERS HEDGER - Shade disapoointing perhaps in both runs to date, but nicely bred and do think he is capable of better at 18's.

5.30 Huntingdon - POTTERS HEDGER - Shade disapoointing perhaps in both runs to date, but nicely bred and do think he is capable of better at 18's.

Unbelievable. I've just logged in to mention i was on this one. Could be the outsider of the day for the reason you've stated. Coleman on board a positive too.

The only other i'm on today, another 18/1 chance, COSMIC KING, In the 2.00.

I've also taken them both for a top 4 finish.

POTTERS HEDGER a non runner today. Entered in the 2.20 at Lingfield tomorrow, priced around 12/1 in a 7 horse race. I've just had a small punt @ 21 Betfair.

Good spot Punt, might have missed it myself. Henderson always a danger in the sphere, but 11/8 looks skinny. The Kevin Ryan runner will attract interest, but not for me on breeding at 7/4. Thinking it might turn into a battle of the Newmarket based Jumps trainers, with the Don Cantillon runner looking promising. Nicely bred, attracted support on debut and ran OK for 4th, in an above average Bumper. Should have come on a ton for that and her allowances mean she is only carrying 10-1.

Finished 5th but must of looked like a winner at one point as i got my lay back @ 2.28.

Back