• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Thursday 22nd December

S

SAMOAN

12.55 Vaal - Gone with 3, just about all at EW prices and FC / TC -

STEBBINS ( Moderate recent form, but drops in class as well as in the weights. About right at 10's )
KANONKOP ( Gutsy sort and steep rise in trip looks good. Last 2 wins came for this jockey and EW shout at 18's )
ILITSHE ( 3rd run back. Good signs latest and may show more if enjoying the extra. Early 16's long gone and opened 7's )

First of these off soon, so apologies for the lack of detail -

1.05 Bangor - NAIL M

2.10 Bangor - KATIES HEN

3.00 Wolves - ARCTIC ANGEL

3.40 Bangor - PIQUE ROCK

1.30 Vaal - Again going FC / TC -

ANGELIC APPEAL ( Improved recent form, drops in class and h'capper continues to give her a chance )
CAPE MARIGOLD ( Solid course record and remains in decent form. Worth a crack this trip and fair EW at 18's )
SEAL MY FATE ( Below par lately, but drops back to best trip [3 wins from 4] and bit of money around at 14's )

Kanonkop wins the 12.55 at 18/1, but nowt else as the other pair could only manage a ( flying ) 4th and 5th.

Seal my Fate fought back nicely to win the 1.30 at 12's. Other 2 poor, especially Angelic Appeal, who was a complete no - show.

2.05 Vaal - Again going with multiple picks -

VISION OF DAHLIA ( Beat weaker field last time. Has placed this trip, in good nick and good young claimer booked )
BEAUTIFUL FLAUTIST ( Back off a short break and chance on best form. Certainly weighted to go close at 40's )
STAR OF CAESOUR ( Shade disappointing to date, but does have a win to her name. Does represent a top stable and top young jockey aboard, so does look dangerous at 12's )

No good in the 2.05, with SOC the best of them in 4th

2.40 Vaal - POST GRAD - Remains on a fair mark, is well drawn and has the services of a top 3lb claimer. Early 12's looks big to me and would expect him to open on course at nearer 8's.

Back