• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Thursday 23rd February

S

SAMOAN

11.40 Turffontein - REMINISCENCE and GOLD EDITION - May be an above average race for the grade, but happy oppossing the FAV and can't spilt the 2 short priced Erasmus runners. Both the picks rate a chance at best and money around on track for both.

12.50 Turffontein - YER - MAAN - Not won in a while, but is dropping in the ratings as a result. Plenty of decent efforts here however and is 3 from 9 this c & d. EW chance at 12's.

1.25 Turffontein - MANX PARK - Holds some fair form and is 3 form 6 at the trip. Mark has been stuck around the early 90's for a while now, but the h'capper has started to relent. Good young claimer booked and looks over priced to me at 28's.

2.00 Turffontein - RIVER RUN - Fair sort this level and has the Blinkers added. Chance on penultimate run and solid EW at 12's.

2.40 Turffontein - FLOWING GOWN - Better drawn today than last couple and should be considered a threat on recent form, especially with Strydom booked.

4.10 Thurles - I'M ALL YOU NEED - Generally consistent, but overall strike rate is a worry. On a nice mark though and bred to get the trip. Looks solid enough at 7's.

5.20 Thurles - PIRANTO - Looks held by a couple of these, but this one was on debut and the other pair had the experience of a run. Not sure if he can turn that form around, but pretty sure he should not be 40's.

6.25 Wolverhampton - FOREST ANGEL - Ex Hannon horse, who is back off a break. Luke Morris takes the ride however and confident about the trip and for me should be involved at 6's.

8.00 Wolverhampton - TOBA TIGER - Couple of fair recent c & d efforts and hoping he gets the strong pace he needs. Possibly a shade big at 9's

Back