• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Tuesday 26th July

S

SAMOAN

12.05 Durbanville - MISS MALBEC - Starting off over in South Africa and having a lumpy EW bet on this one at 5's. Half the field are unraced, so possibly taking too much of a risk, but can't see it being out the 3, so got to back my judgement. Already had my bets for the rest of the day, but out of the frame would be a bit of a disaster.

3.10 Goodwod - BIRCHWOOD - Group 2 winner who came back to form last time. Beaten favourite on the card last Year and definitely has the ability to take this.

3.45 Goodwood - GOLD PRINCE - Ran well over 12f on testing ground, so confident about the trip on the going. In fair form and hopefully the first time blinkers can put him over the top.

5.45 Galway - AIR COMMAND - Nice comeback run and as a winning Pointer, regulation fences should hold no fears. Davy Russell booked and interesting at 20's.

8.20 Galway - NEATLY PUT - Bumper winner who remains unexposed on the flat. Form last time behind Xsquared reads well and cheekpieces now added. Shade big for me at 14's.

MISS MALBEC opened 7/2 on course and now joint favourite at 5/2 with MOULINA ( most exposed of the field ) Paying 5.40 on the tote and available at 4.9 on the exchanges, so not everyone is convinced.

MM took it up and looked the probable winner before an unraced filly swopped late on at 22's and to be fair won going away. Disappointing, but not disasterous.

Back