• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Wednesday 10th February

S

SAMOAN

11.15 Greyville - ROY'S RAKARA and ROY'S APPROVAL - Sme ownership, but vastly different prices. Both still potential improvers.

11.15 Greyville - ROY'S RAKARA and ROY'S APPROVAL - Same ownership, but vastly different prices. Both still potential improvers.
RR won at 13/2. Pretty much the same run as first time for RA, which is disappointing

11.45 Greyville - Do like the shortest of this quartet and giving myself the best chance of procuring the Forecast, by going with 3 " rags " -

KING JOFRY ( Lightly raced, stables sole runner improved last twice, bred for the surface and Muzi Yeni back up )
ROYAL APOSTLE ( Could improve for the headgear being left off and real chance on best rating. This looks his trip as well and dangerous at 33's )
STRIKE GOLD ( Poor form overall, but jockey does get winners for this stable and really has to be better than recently shown. 66's probably fair )
FATHEAD BROWNIE ( Chance on early career form and I feel if he is going to re - find said form, it will be on this surface. Again a 66/1 shot )

My faith in King Jofry was misplaced as could only finish 5th. ROYAL APOSTLE travelled well throughout and just held on for the win. Backed into 20's, so there was some faith in him.

Pretty good so far, so gonna keep going until I hit a road - block -

12.25 Greyville - Do like Killarney House on form, but 11/10 about a 20 race maiden, does ring alarm bells. Going with these 3 instead -

SHELTERING ARMS
( Fair form in 3 starts to date & interesting jockey booked. Potential improver at 7's )
HEIR TO RICHES ( Off 27 weeks, but couple of pieces of form when fresh. Chance based on best merit rating and hopefully the return to the poly can bring that about .Interesting EW shot at 16's )
AMANGA ( Originally a reserve and fortunately Muzi Yeni did not have a ride in the race, so was able to get aboard this one. Plenty to find at the weights, but I feel this trip is ideal, though would want to see him ridden with a shade more restraint. Probably not the worst 66/1 shot out there )

Got a bit of money back on the race with SHELTERING ARMS 3rd. KILLARNEY HOUSE did indeed win and did so impressively.

2.55 Greyville - CORATINA and QUINTELLA - Coratina makes her sand debut and looks dangerous for the Van Zyl / Yeni combination. Quintella is always a threat here and goes well for Keegan DeMelo

Back