• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Wednesday 10th May

S

SAMOAN

As looks the norm nowadays, live ATTHE RACES coverage starts on a Wednesday at 12pm, with Kenilworth and Happy Valley sharing the early coverage. Only Newton Abbot in the afternoon on ATR, so the coverage should continue for a while. Starting off with a Lucky 15 over in South Africa -

12.05 Kenilworth - SASSY LANE - Much improved on 2nd start and similar improvement has her going very close. Could turn into a battle upfront and this one could be the main beneficiary at 3's.

1.20 Kenilworth - PINWHEEL - Opened in single figures on debut, so must have shown a bit at home. Similar price on 2nd start, but only minor improvement ( still green ) Certainly bred to be better and Richie Faurie keeps the ride. Would expect more today at 12's.

1.55 Kenilworth - HERO QUEST - 4 places from 4 and should have more to come over the mile. Short at 3's, but this looks justified.

4.15 Kenilworth - WICKED KISS - Bit disappointing outside of the maidens, but already down to 68. Remains lightly raced and interesting EW option at 20's.

12.40 Kenilworth - BLAKES MISTRESS - Plenty to find officially, but showed more last time when only weakening late. Drop in trip will suit and cannot rule out at 40's

12.15 Happy Valley - MASSIVE MOVE - Couple of recent places in better company and should be up to winning a Class 5.

1.15 Happy Valley - LYRIC ACE - Fair effort when sixth over C&D last month. 2lb below last winning mark and whilst does need to improve, the 25's does look a shade big.

Going with 3 in the Chester Cup -

3.35 -

SUEGIOO ( Won this in 2014 and always a threat this level. Will need luck at 33's though from car park draw )
WATERSMEET ( Good recent AW from and turf form includes an Old Newton Cup 2nd off this mark. Chance at 10's )
YORKIDDING ( Has fair course form, is well drawn and was third on recent return at Ripon. Could get involved at 14's )

I haven't seen any results yet, hope you had a good day Samoan.

One bet for me tonight, CURLEW RIVER in the 8.25 Chelmsford. Ran a bit green still last time, but i liked the way it won in the end. Maybe i'm judging the strength of the race wrong but i'm surprised to see it at 12/1. A small e.w bet.

Back