• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Wednesday 17th August

S

SAMOAN

4.05 Vaal - Unbalanced book, with the top 3 being 6/5, 11/8 and 5/1. No fun at those prices, so going with 3 " roughies " instead -

MIND SHADE ( Lightly raced and has looked a speedy sort to date. Form so far is from a different and slightly weaker area of South Africa, but good young jockey booked and for me is the most likely rag at 33's )
MIESQUE'S RUMBA ( Improved in latest, has claims if holding form and if getting pace to aim at. Early 50's looks big to me )
DARING DREAM ( Issues at the gates are starting to creep in, but does possess speed and dangerous at 100's if getting away )

4.40 Chepstow - QUANTOM DOT - Should provide the pace and is a fair front runner at this level.

5.05 Carlisle - POINTILLISM - Successful debut for new yard in Redcar maiden; has low mileage; open to progress and extra 2f not an issue.

6.00 Worcester - MY JUDGE - Nicely bred newcomer in what looks a winnable Bumper.

6.40 Kempton - CAPTAIN SUE - Nicely bred and so debut 8th was a disappointment. Hopefully learned from that and comfortable risking the 28's.

Back