• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Bets Wednesday 25th January

S

SAMOAN

12.40 Fairview - Starting off over in South Africa, with a 16 runner sprint handicap -

SRKIK VIR NIKS ( Hopefully been refreshed by the short break and is a capable sort on his day. Down to a rating of 60, has decent course form, is nicely drawn and for me is too big at 25's )
SUDDEN SURPRISE ( Thereabouts recently and the handicapper has not punished his consistency. Fair course record, drawn 4 and no obvious reason why he should not get involved at 14's )
PARTY TIBBS ( Good signs recently, should get enough pace to aim at and Andrew Fortune back up )

1.15 Fairyhouse - ACT OF SUPREMACY - Showed a bit more latest and should welcome the step up in trip. Very interested in this one at 50's.

1.35 Lingfield - FLYING FYNN - Hinted at promise on debut and certainly bred to do better. First time cheekpieces added and would expect better today at 28's ( in from 40's )

1.45 Ludlow - MINELLA FOR ME - Over aggressive ride on Hurdle debut, but that will have at least blown away the cobwebs. Sole Point and Sole Bumper both good efforts and would expect more today at 4's.

2.05 Lingfield - GAMRAH - Drops in trip for h'cap debut and has shown ability all starts. Does need to settle better, but really don't get the early 20's.

4.30 Ludlow - METHAG and ROBINETTA - Methag is on stable / hurdle debut, but held fair form on the flat over in France. Interesting newcomer at 12's. Robinetta is another newcomer, who caught my eye on breeding. Stable in form and whilst this could prove a hot race, happy to risk the 50's.

1.20 Fairview - IMPRESSIONIST - Looks a tough race for a Novice Plate and whilst this one has a bit to find, there looks to be plenty of pace on and would expect this one to be swooping late at 12's.

1.55 Fairview - FRENNI - Not beaten a mile lately, but not really threatening either. Down to a very dangerous mark of 49 however and bagged a good draw in 3.

2.30 Fairview - MERCADO - Recent import to the area and form has a solid look to it. Polytrack efforts read quite well and for me a shade over - priced at 9's.

3.05 Fairview - SHINE LIKE A STAR - 2nd run back and faced stronger in latest. Form at this level looks solid, strips fitter now and would expect a fair run at 12's.

Back