• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

Horse Racing Monday 13th May

ONEDUNME

Administrator
Not on my tracker list as yet but I have been going through some rating rises over the last few days and this one caught my eye - Knight Owl 315 Doncaster. Yet to win a race but has been put up 2lbs based on its last run on AW (it has run on turf but was stone last although that was its first run so may be forgiven).

Just the kind of situation that may be worth taking a gamble on and the market may be informative tomorrow. Currently fav on the tissue and with betfair but I wouldn't want to be taking too low a price about it given the uncertainty about whether it goes on the ground.

Similar thoughts apply to Poor Duke in the 750 at Windsor. Again, yet to win a raise but raised 2lb on the back of a creditable second.

I'll be happy to take 5/1 and over for 5pts ew on them both.

For info' my other two "improver bets" (after a 6/1 winner today (EDIT, SORRY 7/1) - hoorah for me - about time:embarassed) will be Legal Waves in the 620 at Windsor and, at a shorter price, Anderton in the 415 at Musselbro.

Please forgive the after-eventing mention of a 7/1 winner - I've copied and pasted this from Horsenap where I did post the selection up before the race.

Soz

Knight Owls odds are down to 3/1 and Poor Duke is 11/2.Ive done the ew double.

They've havled the odds of Go Far in Knight Owls race from 12s to 6s,very close 2nd lto.

Able Master 4.25 Doncaster,think hes a bit of an ew steal here,hes form stands up,ground no problem,and the highest draw,amazingly hes on the drift,out to 12s.

Three White Socks 2.00 Mussleburgh,amateur race,has a good ew chance.

Eastward Ho 15.05 Mussleburgh,looks like he might be h'cap to win here,R Silva takes a further 3lb off,big chance imho,into 11/4 from 7/2.

Capellanus 15.40 Musselburgh , currently 5s and looks a fair bet,should run well,on what could be an ideal trip.

Back