• Hi and welcome to Betnod. Please register for even more tips, analysis and chat.

July Cup - be quick!

Seen

July Cup, Sat - Newmarket

GREGORIAN 33/1
Bet365 (1/4 odds)

This price is well worth taking as you can lay 28.0 on Betfair (probably shorter if you try - I've just managed to lay 20.0) and with the rain turning the going soft I think he'll be no bigger than 16/1 come race time.

The place part is overpriced too, Bet365 offering 9.25 - you can lay 6.4 on Betfair. If you can't get on with Bet365 then Ladbrokes are also 33/1 but only offer 1/5 place terms, but that's still 7.6 a place.

The horse loves soft ground (form on soft/heavy - 11261) and has won on this track. 0/7 in Group1 company but placed 3 times (all on going faster than soft). Might not be quite good enough to win but certainly capable of grabbing a place and won't be 33/1 tomorrow.

Gone! Now in to 25/1 but that's still worth taking (you can lay £100 @ 22.0 on Betfair).

Nice one Seen, they've smashed into that. A little bit of 20/1 left but most are going 14 or 16/1

I've never posted up 3 consecutive days of profit but i'll give it a go. 1 winner at these odds would show a decent enough profit

2.05:
CRYSTAL LAKE @ 12

2.20:
SHWAIMAN @ 9.2
GREAT HALL @ 17.5

4.15:
MINERS LAMP @ 10.5

Level stakes except for MINER'S LAMP, where i've doubled the stake, although i have put a lay price in @ 3.00 on him which would return all stakes for the day.
I really fancy this one to go close and i'm surprised to see him at this price. He was progressive up until his last race here 22 days ago and ran well enough, it was a class race with some good sorts in there. Would of got a lot closer but just as he was about to make his move he had the gap briefly closed on him. Ryan Moore didnt give him a hard time after that and this looks easier.

July Cup, Sat - Newmarket

GREGORIAN 33/1
Bet365 (1/4 odds)

This price is well worth taking as you can lay 28.0 on Betfair (probably shorter if you try - I've just managed to lay 20.0) and with the rain turning the going soft I think he'll be no bigger than 16/1 come race time.

The place part is overpriced too, Bet365 offering 9.25 - you can lay 6.4 on Betfair. If you can't get on with Bet365 then Ladbrokes are also 33/1 but only offer 1/5 place terms, but that's still 7.6 a place.

The horse loves soft ground (form on soft/heavy - 11261) and has won on this track. 0/7 in Group1 company but placed 3 times (all on going faster than soft). Might not be quite good enough to win but certainly capable of grabbing a place and won't be 33/1 tomorrow.

Ran a cracker to be 3rd @ 12/1 - won the near side group and would have been a clear 2nd had he not had to switch across to the middle to get a run. Went 5.0 in-running and 9.25 place bet landed.

The rule 4 made the place odds 8.4 which was not far off the win SP.

I'll look into it. So far, the numbers showed good for these past few days.
1.gif

Back