1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

£50-?

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Yes. Me clever. You not.
  2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Me got a stalker you havnt
  3. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

When you've grown up, we'll carry on.

But my parting shot is have a look at this thread and see if anyone is actually praising you and supporting the way you gamble. Or is everyone taking the piss and patronising you?

Either you're right and everybody else is wrong or you're the dickhead.
  4. Yorkieacer

Or lets spin it this way i dont give a shit what you think hence i ignore you most of the time so your wasting your time commentung as usually i just scroll down past peoples comments if any
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Just out of interest, Yorkie, if you don't give a shit what people on here think, why do you waste your time posting on here?
  6. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

mmmm very interesting. You can guess where he has ended up now cant you? :( we aint even a betting site. Less folks give a shit about his threads than usual but he's relentless :(
  7. Yorkieacer

Very sad Komp very sad
  8. kompressaur

well i asked you about 5 times and you wouldnt tell me. I knew something was up. Fuck you even thought that i should be thankfull for your posts lol. anyhow youve got your own forum for all this hornets. you can use it if you want or not. Ive trapped the beast.
  9. kompressaur

Wayne sums it all up to me. Im saying no more.

Your not doing me a favour with your posts hornets. Anyhow your a likeable enough chap when your not posting deluded piss.
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Mmm , must have missed that post ..
  11. kompressaur

I think yorkies ok in a ...i dunno...errrrrr.....suppose i like his enthusiasm Winrew. I also like how he manages to think he's right and everyone is wrong. I think his WWE obsession is great too for a 20+ year old man. He's like a stress ball for folks to shout at when theyre pissed off. I like how he can annoy folks just being himself and then really annoy them when he fights back. He's just a daft boy really. A peter pan type figure. Heh yorkie did you go to special school or a proper one?
  12. Yorkieacer

What do you mean "special school" no i went to a normal school a very good school as well and did very well thanks, As my for my "WWE Obsession" im a fan not obsessed with it :lol As for annoying people oh im good at that online but i was approached when i was in Manchester by someone who use's the forums and i spoke to him and had a few drinks with the guy he was saying also how annoying i can be online at times but 1 hour with me in the real world away from forums he said he had got me all wrong and infact im a very likeable person ( he thinks i do this on purpose online like a character).
  13. kompressaur

lol and it's not a character Yorkie? I got to admit when i first started posting on Punters Lounge years ago i was 'a character'. I talked about beating up your wife if your bets never came in and similar stuff to that. The worst thing that could have happened to me was as i brought my character in i brought myself in from being quite a new age decent enough sort to the odious thing i eventually became a few months ago. I suppose though im just looking for a cross to bear.

Ive never seen anyone in all them years annoy folks online as much as you do hornets just by doing nothing at all lol Fuck i remember when i first went to thailand you was posting up decent posts on the non league scene. I think you where more sensible with your betting than you are now. Fuck i even followed your non league tips for a bit hornets.

I dunno what happened with you over at Betfair forum and whatever happened to The Lay King and their forum? As i said hornets i like your enthusiasim and you cant buy that on the net. Fuck you should start your own site and tell us all to fuck off.
  14. Yorkieacer

:lol Nah i wouldnt make my own forum, might make a blog thing some day. I do have a character yes and it plays out well when i first came on TDP i was my normal self and just went about doing what im good at but then when i joined Betfair my character got out of control big time and it built up much bigger than i thought and more people followed and with that haters came which then made it 10 times worse as i then started the best gambler in the world gimmick just to wind the haters up even more and that worked but now ive put myself in the position where i have to still do that for the haters and try and be myself for the people which follow very confusing, so in other words my character has taken over me more and got to big for me to handle.....Think thats the best way to put it.
  15. kompressaur

I know what you mean Yorkie. I think you should relax in your Shitter Den and see what happens. Least there you can do as you please and still get a viewing from the betting public. Who am i though to try and control this beast.
  16. Yorkieacer

Yep im just going to chill out in there and let it run try and control my character now
  17. kompressaur

good man Yorkie. suppose it's a place to prove or...well sort your head out. I deceided NOT to reg for your forum yorkie as i dont want to be a errrrr....well you know. That doesnt mean though i dont want to help you make it as you would like. Anyhow save that for elsewhere. I just knew there was a reason why you was being so 'kind' with your rags to riches posts over by. Still think you could show Wayne and folks a thing or two about getting the winners on here mind.
  18. fc basher

fc basher Member

You got haters cos you made up a load of cock and bull stories that knowone on their fell for,and hated you for being devious.
    Your character on Betfair,which one?you had a few.
    "best gambler in the world" was no wind up,you believed it,and still do,its probably the very reason you turned pro for 5 minutes.
  19. Yorkieacer

And here is one person who fell for the best in the world gimmick :lol Of course i dont think im the best in the world far bloody from it
  20. fc basher

fc basher Member

Transparent