1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

2019 Rugby World Cup

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Sep 20, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

:crossfingers for England
    I'm not saying anything as not to put the mockers on it.
    Can see it being quite a brutal game though.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hanging on in here again but I'm fcuked.
    Can't see me being here for KO.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Things are that bad I'm watching Golden balls on Challenge Tv to keep me awake lol.
    Wouldn't be so bad but I ain't a clue what the rules are, I'm just watching aghast cause it's so shit.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Dirty cheating bitch, how evil and selfish are women.
    Gave him the thumbs up, sorry story, starving kids etc etc and the silly bastard fell for it.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I might not know the rules but i can tell a cnut when I see one, sign me up for this show.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

All these blokes on Golden balls must be virgins and never leave the house, mugs or what, the women taking them to the cleaners as in life lol.

if a woman looked me direct in the eye saying I've got £30k, trust me we'll split it , I'd phone the 911 dementia hotline.

Or if the cameras weren't there kick the lying cnut in the fanny:lol
  7. slick

slick Administrator

This is terrible TV, Charles from Woking has just been took to the cleaners.
    Jonathon from Surrey is the last male hope and I'm in no doubt Julie from Bolton will eat him alive.

In fact I'm hoping she does to teach the cnut a lesson.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

And bingo, eat him alive she does, not only that she shat him out without any bus fare home.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk this, in search of better entertainment I've switched over to 'how to paint a breeze block with a cotton wool bud', they're just deciding what colour to use.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Battleship Grey, you can't argue with that:thumb
  11. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

No reason to ever split in golden balls, either it’s half or fuck all or double or fuck all. Steal all the way. Did you make it through Slick?
  12. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Stuck on SA to win by exactly 3 @ 15.0 in play there at 9-6 up
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Assuming you forgot the Rugby League test match against the Kiwi's that was on BBC2.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

No lol, I fell asleep at about 6.30am and woke up at 10am, I was taping it so started the match at the beginning albeit 1 hr behind. I wish I went to fcuking bed now:lol

I did remember the test match Samoan but by the time I did there were only 8 mins left, I wouldn't mind but I was talking to one of the lads in work about it on Friday afternoon then it totally slipped my mind.