1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

All bets, All sports

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Sports_Fanatic, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Sports_Fanatic

Sports_Fanatic New Member

Thought as I bet on a few different sports that I'd post them all in one diary rather than start new threads.

So 50 point bank, let's see how quick I lose it!

Bet 1 - 5 pts Coetzee to bt Els, match bet for south African open, golf. Odds 1.91

(Els not quite the player he was, Coetzee looking like he could pick up his first win soon.)
  2. Sports_Fanatic

Bet 2 - 3 pts Both teams to score in the Man U/Newcastle match. Odds 2.04

(Man U have conceded a number of sloppy goals recently and Newcastle looked to continue to attack in the Man City game so shouldn't retreat if they concede early.)
  3. Sports_Fanatic

Bet 3 - 3 pts Coetzee win 2nd round 3 balls. Odds 1.96

(Adding to my tournament bet above, effectively this three ball is a two between Coetzee and Els as the third player is a young amateur. Bit of reverse logic but Coetzee untill the last 4 holes was well ahead of Els today despite missing a lot of greens. Suggests his short game is in good condition so hopefully a few more irons landing tomorrow will mean a low score.)
  4. Sports_Fanatic

Bet 4 - 3 pts 49ers to bt Baltimore in the NFL. Odds 2.6

(A slight lazy bet this one as not really my area so hopefully it won't bite. Tipped in a few places to win with the advantage of a small handicap so gone for the win hoping it offers a bit of value. Probably the last bet till the weekend).
  5. Sports_Fanatic

Poor round from Coetzee means I'm off to a bad start.

Bet 5 - 3 pts Stoke to bt Blackburn. Odds 1.95

(Backing Pullis to turn Stokes form around and no midweek distraction this time round.)
  6. Sports_Fanatic

Bet 6 - 3 pts Villa to bt Swansea (bet in play). Odds 3.5

(think villa will keep it tight throughout the pinch a goal to win)

Bet 7 - 5 pts Man city to bt Liverpool ht/ft. Odds 5

(personal view is a gulf in class between these two sides , think Liverpool will invite pressure in the hope of counterattacking but man city will take advantage of that fact.)