1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Andy Carroll - lol

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Seen, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

Spot the difference...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

And Kenny has the nerve to suggest it wasn't a dive and he 'genuinely' lost his balance. It's cringeworthy.
  3. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sums up his confidence in his ability. In a split second he's decided that he's just not likely to be able to take the ball around the keeper and score and the easy option is to try to con the ref' instead.

He should pray that Fernando doesn't score many goals between now and May. At the moment, he's only the second biggest waste of money in European football.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Kennys like some daft old grandad that gets wheeled out at family parties , sets off okay then ends up embarrassing himself , and making everyone else cringe ...
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Caroll off to West Ham on a seasons loan.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

He'll probbaly do well under big sams style of football tell the truth but whether it's enough to keep the hammers up is another matter.

On tonights Liverpool performance it's Reina they should be looking to offload as he's having a mare of a season, I know ODM is going to say I told you so a couple of years ago but I've never seen him this bad.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've just heard that there's a gentleman's agreement as part of the loan deal and Liverpool have insisted that Caroll must play against them in both league games this season.

:lol
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator