1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ante Post 2015-16 - Bets Placed

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by kompressaur, Jun 25, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

As ever this beats down at me and you know what? ..... i lurrv and you do tooo. Kamakazi piolets before the hit etc if we dont have this then we'd all end up on a stupid drama show like friends.

All i know is i luuuuurv my football betting and i luuuuurv my saturday afternoons and one look at an early bird coupon is enough for me to respect that moment. I live and die it it and even when im dead im still gonna say that Peterhead with no Andy Rogers is worth no money to be had.

We all grow up together even if we're 45. Children of the revolution. Lets sort ourself and give our knowledge all back. Ach if you dont knopw what i mean then your lucky im £61 in DEBT to betfair after a eurovision disastor.

Good luck chaps and the new me will be in not to cast judgment rather to encourage :)
  2. kompressaur

As mentioned i claim to be 'well up; on eng 1-2 and scots 2-3. I had TWO bankrolls on Wigan at 10.0 and before i could lay it off they suspended my account (basically)

If Wigan can do the bizzo this year i will be most happy. uh huh
  3. kompressaur

ouch... just delete that if you wish chaps and im sorry i havent got my drinking under control :(
  4. kompressaur

Delete this slick im soz. Im wrapped up with pre season dilemas. I backed austria to finish last in eurovision and betfair paid me out. They then nicked all my 'liquididity' after they paid me out and i was 'well on' the english first division. I was just playing about expecting to lay off as soon as mugs took my cash but no...they took my Austria losingings off me and left me unable to sort my account out. 61 quid in debt but with 180 on Wigan at 10.00.

twats.

Every you bettors ever said came true to me. I phoned betfair as was in credit if i cashed out but the cunts dont wanna know, Bottom line to me is 'this is war'. fuck em. it IS war. Im only a stooge for my own devices.

Im sorry i suffer from mentall illnesses that even keep me from having a son etc etc

Love my saturday coupon mind... :)
  5. kompressaur

If Wigan win L2 this season then im gonna get all private about my bets and start using my betfair account :k
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

...if Wigan win L2 this year you'll deserve much more than 10.0! :eek

(Sorry komp, couldn't resist :wink )
  7. kompressaur

lol FUCK OFF TC. I dont care if theryve off loaded their best players and parachute money means fuck all. All it means is i wont brass my case at the oh so delectable betfair and they can .....FUCK RIGHT OFF AND STOP ANOYYING ANYMAN WITH A LONG TERM VIEW

That 'not' said i could do with wigan just fucking winning it from the off and fuck you all. even when i appear beat i comr back with a winning strategy etc etc :look
  8. kompressaur

im on Wigan at acg err.... uhm...(i hate betfair btw. they dont even phone you back when youve got as good idea.) Fuck em when I get a return from this and theyre loooking stupid ill wank my rubber headed penis all over their face and let them know that their collective adds up to 'fuck all'.

anyhow go on the wigan!!!!!

Attached Files:

• l12.JPG
      l12.JPG
      File size:
      136.5 KB
      Views:
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Not so sure about Wigan Komp now Dave Whelan has near enough wiped his hands of it since the FA charged him for being a racist.
    I know he's put it in the hands of his grandson but I reckon that's just another pacifying step before he gets rid completely, he's had his day in the sun and Wigan only seem to be spiralling downwards at the moment.

Good luck Komp, I have a feeling you may need it.
  10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Why are sheff utd favourites again, im sure they have been favourites for the past few years -does anyone know why?
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

I hope you're right Komp, i really do, but i've got to admit to looking at their price for relegation last week, 33/1.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Because Sheff U fans like a bet I reckon.

League one looks like a toughy this year as it's full of misfits with problems one way or the other or teams that seem to have been floating around in this league for donkeys.

The last time I backed a team in this league was Coventry (in fact you talked me into it) and they are still there.

League one and two are lotterys and unless you have a team in them or follow these leagues closely it's best to steer well clear or follow somebody who does.
  13. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Try picking the winner of the championship, thats some achievement if you
  14. slick

slick Administrator

You're right, we need to get some ante post league bets posted up now the odds are out.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm jumping on Bradford, currently 16/1.
    18,000 season tickets sold so far.

Luton were 16/1 last week, in to 9/1 now after signing some respected players.

Two Cultural cities, i'll be having a Muslim double.
    slick likes this.
  16. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

The shithole double thats known as.

Im on grimsby to win national league and derby to get promoted, 6s and 11/4.

Will probably have a dabble on blackpool to get relegated again
    Punter likes this.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I'd want a bit more for Derby tell the truth, they're always there or there abouts come Christmas then usually fade away after the new year.

For ODM's sake I hope they turn the tables so good luck with them.

Probably the best thing that could happen to Blackpool is to get relegated to get shut of the Oystons, but should they go in the meantime then I'd expect Blackpool to stay where they are, the clubs tits up at the moment and something has to give.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bury go down again mind, It's become custom and practise for them to yoyo between leagues 1 and 2.
  18. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Think the mclaren rumours ucked them up last season, nearly backed them to win it, but im wary of boro.

Just had a look and blackpool are only 2s for relegation
  19. slick

slick Administrator

@ that price I'd leave it well alone tell the truth Howson.
  20. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've taken Grimsby to win the National League. Also just invested in Swindon to be relegated for nominal stakes. I reckon they're priced up on last season's play-off performance. The squad is having to be rebuilt and the season ticket holders in the office reckon they'll be weaker than last season. Still a long shot and several players to come in but the ones they have don't look as good as last year, so I think there's a bit of value in Bwin's 12/1.