1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Austria 19-20 Oct

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Rik Ashtray, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Rik Ashtray

Rik Ashtray New Member

First of all as a newbie in this forum i want to introduce myself. My name is Rik, 26yrs, i live in Upper Austria and i would describe myself as a footballlfanatic. As you can see, my written English is not the best at all. I am sorry for that. So i start with two picks in this weekend:

WAC- Wr Neustadt
    19.10, 19:00

Since WAC got a new trainer, the startet an impressive run. Wr. Neustadt has imho no quality. The only tactic the have are two defense rows of 9 people and kick and rush. Normally WAC should beat them easily.

Last 5 Games: WAC: 3-2-0, Neustadt: 1-1-3
    5 Units WAC @1.6

Admira- Grödig
    19.10, 19:00

Last week Admira got a penalty from the League, the lost 8 points because of a financial problem. So the stand by zero points now. Insiders think, that they will not get a licence for their next season. On the other side Grödig, the newcomer of League. After 11 Games they are sensationally on the 3rd place in the League. Because of the new demotivation fact for Admira, i go small on Grödig.

Last 5 Games: Admira: 2-1-2; Grödig 1-1-3
    2 Units Grödig @2.7

Hello again, :hatsoff
    rcgills likes this.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Hello and Welcome Rik

Good luck with these :thumb
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, good luck Rick, and welcome to Betnod :thumb