1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Barry Lyga ..

Discussion in 'Book Talk' started by winrew, May 2, 2013.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Ex comic book writer turned author , wrote a few books aimed at the teenage market.
    His last two books , I Hunt Killers and Game , are more for the adult market.

Rattled through the pair of them in three night shifts last week , said it before about other books , but they are the best books i have come across for many a day...

I cannot recommend them enough to fans of dark thrillers , also quite funny in parts.
    I cant really say much about Game ( the 2nd one ) as it would spoil the first book ...
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I'll take it on your say so Win's.
    I ain't read a book in Donkeys' but could do with a decent read, where do I download them from? as I know you wouldn't pay for fcuk all.
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

Cheeky sod , but having said that .....

I use Bitlord ( download manager ) i then have to use Opera ( Browser ) as my ISP has blocked isohunt , piratebay kat.ph etc etc ...

Just open Opera , enable Turbo , its around the bottom section of the browser , this then bypasses the block that most ISP have put on.
    Then get yourself Calibre ( free ) this enables you to download any format , EPUB , MOBI etc etc , it automatically converts it for your Kindle / Nook / IPad...
    Simple really...:)