1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

HOT TIP BET of the DAY!!!

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by hotspur, May 17, 2015.

1. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I think the draw between Ingolstadt and Leipzig is a value bet (with Leipzig as a saver)

Ingolstadt should be 11-10 in my opinion due not only to the situation at the top but also due to Leipzigs improved displays in recent weeks and I think they will see this game as an opportunity to lay down a marker for next season when they will surely be making a serious challenge.

I've watched Ingolstadt a lot this season and they seem to be better away from home especially in recent weeks.

A lot may depend on the scores in the other 2 games.If Darmstadt or Kaiserslautern are losing with 10 to go then Ingolstadt would happily take a draw.*

*the reason I edited this post is cos I realised as I was posting that I'm not 100% certain of the promotion details in this league but this tip is assuming the top 2 are automatically promoted.

But if it's just the top team then the pressure will be on Ingolstadt and the tip stands anyway..
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
  2. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I gave the above tip as I wanted Ingolstadt to win. But I've since been able to balance my positions* ( thought I might not be able to) so that I don't know who the fuck I prefer to win this league anymore so please ignore tip:D

(* by betting on results as no bookie offering antepost odds)
    Last edited: May 17, 2015